Steelers/Browns

That was the best game the Browns have played this year. It's been a hard year to be a Browns fan, but beating the Steelers does our hearts good around here. Knocking them out of the playoffs is just icing on the cake. The Steelers don't even think of it as a rivalry any more since they kick us around on a regular basis, but we still hate them with a passion.

I knew several people who went to that game last night. They are much more dedicated than I am. I watched it in my recliner and munched popcorn.

Steelers already threw in the towel before this game started so to say the Browns actually played well wouldn't be quite true. Browns Coach till does not have control there I look for him to be gone at the end of the season.

Steelers already threw in the towel before this game started so to say the Browns actually played well wouldn't be quite true. Browns Coach till does not have control there I look for him to be gone at the end of the season.

Actually, beating Pittsburgh may have given coach Eric Mangini a little job security. I'm not sure if that is such a good thing, as I don't think he is a very good coach. I thought he did a poor job with the Jets too. But we need some stability at some point.

Back
Top Bottom