Steve Park

fergy1370

Team Owner
DEI finally signed him to a year contract. Maybe he can get his head back into racing without all of the distractions of rumors.

Hangin on to the provisional pole at the moment too. Good on him, hope he races as well as he qualified

Oops, so much for Steve on the pole. Mikey got to the right track this time

Listening to Steve Park from a few years ago and hearing him interviewed now, there's just something really different with how he talks. I'm glad he's got a ride for next year so he can focus the rest of this season, and hopefully he'll get the pole this evening.

His speech was affected from his head injury. His thinking is fine but his speech will need time to catch back up. Hubby's sister had a terrible concusion and it took almost year or more for her to get back to normal speech. I applaud Steve for coming as far as he has in such a short time. DEI is doing the right thing and they will not regret it!

Good for Steve...But as much as I hate to see it I am still a doubter in Steves ability to drive that car. I'll just need some time to adjust my thinking...I hope.

Back
Top Bottom