Steve Park

B

bowtie

Back in the Bush Series this weekend driving for Chance 2 Motorsports and Dale Jr will be on the pit box. :D

He has some pressure to. Chance 2 Motorsports has won every race they have entered in so far (Fall Richmond '02 and Daytona '03) Hopefully Park can add another win to this streak but it is going to be hard with Jeff Burton also racing in the Busch series this weekend.

This should be interesting with Jr, on the pit box. I wonder if he can keep quiet for the whole race? I hope Steve does well, he could use a good run.

Maybe he should run full-time in the busch series instead of WC. :huh:

Hopefully Park can add another win to this streak but it is going to be hard with Jeff Burton also racing in the Busch series this weekend.

I agree Nascar24rainbow, Jeff Burton will be tough to beat! ^_^

Originally posted by 66mustang@Feb 26 2003, 05:42 PM
Maybe he should run full-time in the busch series instead of WC.  :huh:
I always thought that Steve should have had another year in the Busch Series, but he had to move up so Junior could take the car. He might have been able to win a championship...

Originally posted by bowtie@Feb 26 2003, 02:02 PM
Back in the Bush Series this weekend driving for Chance 2 Motorsports and Dale Jr will be on the pit box. :D
Only thing Steve has to worry about is the man in his pit box...that person hit everything but the lottery last week at Rockingham. :lol:

BTW...Good luck this weekend Steve!!! If Matt, Scott or Johnny can't win...I hope it's you!

Yep he spun out early but recouvered. and ended up 4th. Way to go Steve. :D

Good run for Steve yesterday, hopefully that'll carry on into today's race..

Back
Top Bottom