Stewart in Trouble Again?

R

rpmallen

I walked into my friends room and, to my surprise, caught Tony Stewart with my friend. These pictures I took might be used as evidence against Tony Stewart.

The last thing Stewart needs is another scandall, but the picture doesn't lie.

Thanks Ciggie, I don't know what's up with my computer. Not being able to post my picture is like telling a joke and forgetting the punch line!

:D Out of the frying pan and into the fire. Poor poor Tony.

That's just awful, poor Tony.

I want that car though, it's cool. :)

Ok....this picture is a lie....I was never with Tony!

When that happen to a couple of hounds back home Pops would throw a bucket of cold water on them.:p

I give him a dollar to get this car from the machine and look what he does with it! I'm gonna think twice the next time he asks for a favor!

You gave Tony Stewart a dollar? That means Stewart's been pimpin', and we all know that's against the law.

I gave YOU a dollar, you big dork! Which means you are the pimp!

I'm going to have to get you arrested now for picture abuse and pimping. That should be a good 10 years.

And now the world knows what I look like when I'm lieing down lol.

I'm sorry, the picture doesn't lie... Let's hope this doesn't affect Tony Stewart as he attempts for the Winston Cup title this year.

(Paul, the car is actually a foot long, stuffed Tony Stewart car that I positioned in front of my camera while my friend was sleeping... but you don't know that... hehe...)

Just remember the saying "Paybacks are hell" and pictures lie when you manipulate them......uhm does that sound familiar....when you manipulated something else to win another bet?!?!?!

You still owe me $10 on that bet, SelesFreak, you're just a sore loser. :p

Pictures never lie, I hope Tony can come through this and win the championship.

One, I'm 5'6"....just a tad shorter then RPM so haha.... :) And the only thing I owe you is revenge hehe :)

Back
Top Bottom