Stewart to join TNT Busch series broadcast team?

J

JG2018

Please do yourself a favor Stewart and do your talking in the racecar.

I know he's been in the booth for at least one BGN race this year --- Tony's not bad up there.

But, I don't want him to give up his day job for broadcasting. :)

No way he Will. Hes a racer through and through. Its what he Loves to do. Maybe when hes old and wise some network will hire him.

Originally posted by JG2018
Please do yourself a favor Stewart and do your talking in the racecar.

Smoke has learned to keep his emotional outbursts to himself, now interviews well, and as he continues to mature will kick butt on and off the track..........in fact he will race you to the line in any form of vehicle you wish, including his mouth.

From a Jeff Gordon fan and with a purrrr

whatever chews his cheetos----i feel indifferent about it!

Hey, I disagree, I love Tony in the booth. Love him in the racecar better, but saw him do some BGN coverage of a road race last year and did a really good job. Nice to have someone who knows what the heck they're talking about in the booth for once. :rolleyes:

So now Tony "I think I'm God" Stewart is going to be in the booth, just when I thought TNT/NBC coverage could'nt get any worse!!!:mad:

I think he'll be racing for awhile. But on the side, it might not hurt for him to do some announcing. He's better than Wally Dallenbach.

Originally posted by 24and12Fan
So now Tony "I think I'm God" Stewart is going to be in the booth, just when I thought TNT/NBC coverage could'nt get any worse!!!:mad:

I'd rather Tony up there rather than Gordon. At least we'll hear about racing not J.J., His divorce, his loosing streak,(I know he's ahead of Stewart in points,BUT still doesnt have a win)

And since when does he think he's GOD. He stays off the camera and says nothing, unlike the whining that comes out of the 24 every time he gets a chance to get his face on T.V. acting like NASCARS Spokesman. J.G. isnt man enough to say what he thinks, he only says what he thinks NASCAR wants to hear.

I'm so sick of hearing people say "He's grown up," or "He's doesn't throw his fits anymore".

Back
Top Bottom