Stewart to run CTS race at Richmond

P

pettyfan4life

* Stewart to run CTS race at Richmond: A friendship born at a state fairgrounds in Illinois will come to successful fruition in Virginia in September. Tony Stewart will drive the Andy Petree-owned entry in the CTS race at Richmond, Va., Thursday, September 5. Petree?s Chevy was one of the top teams in its sole other start this season, April?s Martinsville, Va., event. That was with Petree himself behind the wheel. The agreement is for the Richmond race only, and the Truck is currently unsponsored. Petree?s debut as a CTS driver was stellar. The highest-qualifying Chevrolet when he took the third starting spot at Martinsville, Petree ran among the leaders throughout the race until a mechanical problem ended his day right at the end of the race.(Williams Company PR)(7-10-2002)

That will be fun to watch. Guess I'll have to take an extra day off and get up there early! Go Tony! :)

Hey maybe he wont be like Harvick and tell nascar he will wreck someone and then do i .

a.) should be interesting to have Tony Stewart in the truck series, should be worth the watch

b.) I thought Andy Petree crashed in his truck series debut?

he got in a wreck, but it was only a fender-bender, he ran in the top 10 with dents until, i think it was a rear-end, broke

It would be interesting if Greg Biffle decides to run that same truck race.I would love to see Greg and Tony fighting for the win!

Is Greg Biffle running any Truck races this year? He seems to always do well in a Truck.

Id love to see Greg and Tony spin each other out and end up getting parked for a races and mess them both up in points like it did to Harvick

Back
Top Bottom