Stuart Went BAM

R

rpmallen

Stuart was eight seconds behind in less than 10 laps, which put him in a bad position for that early wreck. He allllllmost missed the wreck, but the cars slid down the track, and that's where he was. Hopefully team BAM can afford a hammer, fix the back where he got clipped, and he'll get a decent finish.

Too bad for Casey Attaboy too...I wonder how he finds the will to race in the pure junk Everham gives him.

I find it unusual at Kansas to see so many cars involved in a wreck, usually it's been 1 or 2. Hopefully Stuart can get back out there and make some spots up on all the cars that are done. Nice action in the first couple laps, hopefully it will continue.

Maybe that dent in the back will help that #49 go faster.

Casey knows he wouldn't have been in a wreck like that if he wasn't racing in the back of the pack there. But what else can he do with that junk they gave him. I think Atwood would be better off moving somewhere else, but with his reputation sullied in this #7 car, it's going to be hard to do that.

It's been tough for a lot of racers, unusual amount of cars that are out of the race already. Makes you wonder if there is stuff on the track. Same thing happened 2 days in a row for Michael...

Stuart is off the track after like 20 laps. He only got nipped in the back in that wreck, why is it taking them an hour to find a hammer? Of course, NBC isn't saying anything about it. I love NBC's coverage...

What does NBC care about? All their advertising? I swear the last half of the season is horrible, at least FOX doesn't need all these breaks, and they cover all 43 positions no matter what happens. We heard NOTHING from he first wreck, they just threw it aside.

Roger that rpm...Jarrett goes to the garage and we don't even see it until Craven was pulling down the pits.

But we sure know how Jr's car is handling.

I haven't been around here that long, but you two agreeing on something?! I wish I could say something to change that :D

Hush, Ciggie. It is rare and far in between when Paul and I agree, but it is a thing of beauty when it does occur. LOL.

It's called leave well enough alone. Hehe...

Oh come on, it is no fun, this is my place where I can vent about Michael, cause obviously you won't want to hear it when we talk. :p

Yeah NBC coverage sucks...I've watched it for other supports and I have never liked it. You always seemed to be in this confused state because they never say anything until later on or never.

Oh come on Ciggie and RPM...its much better when you two "talk" about Michael outside the forum.

Lol Ciggie. What is it about Michael that gets you upset enough to vent about him? This is a forum, not a psychiatric clinic. hehe...

The only thing that doesn't get me upset about Michael is when he's out of the race, which seems like every race...he has some good comedy. Maybe he should just do what his brother did and go to the announcing booth.

His bro' won a bunch of stuff though Ciggie...and I sure hope Mikey becomes an announcer when he retires...I remember he commentated I think it was a Busch race and it was hilarious...very funny man and he never shuts up!!!

Haha, me and RPM have a good time arguing. It's always good natured even though we disagree on nearly everything, there's a mutual respect.

It's all good. Nobody's feelings are getting hurt here. Though, God forbid one of us ever gets lazy with something we say, b/c we are always the first to get eachother.

I know where you stand with stuff, Paul, and you know where I stand. Sometimes we find common ground, but even if we don't, we are allowed to argue our opinions unless we start calling each other names. Which we haven't done yet. Yet... lol. :p

It's cool you guys can respect each other through disagreement. Forums are for discussion and it would be boring if everybody would agree with everything.

It's always nice to see a good argument, and then have me interject with my punk rookie status :p

Well Stuart didn't go BAM this time, he more or less went BOOM...

You beat me to the punch, Ciggie. I think they should rename BAM to BOOM Motorsports. You gave it a good shot, Stuart.

Yeah it's not Stu's fault the engine went...BOOM/BAM same diff.

It was bound to happen, nice of NBC to tell us Stuart was back out on the track, if he wouldn't have blown a motor, no one would ever know.

Got that right, I didn't know he was back on track until you guys mentioned but I'm only paying half attention to the tv here.

I think I could dig one out of my stuff at home faster then they found one today...

Back
Top Bottom