Suarez HOF?

DaBiff1618

Team Owner
I've seen threads on a few boards with fans talking about who will and should make the hall of fame. Which brings me to Suarez, he is the first foreign born NASCAR champion which alone should warrant induction. Also, he's won in the trucks series and while I don't think he'll be a star in cup I do think he will win a handful of races. What say you

I've seen threads on a few boards with fans talking about who will and should make the hall of fame. Which brings me to Suarez, he is the first foreign born NASCAR champion which alone should warrant induction. Also, he's won in the trucks series and while I don't think he'll be a star in cup I do think he will win a handful of races. What say you

Why?

Were there significant barriers that made his entry into NASCAR more difficult than others, simply due to his country of origin?

Not seeing it he won in Gibbs nxs cars that the hauler driver could run in the top 5 with. I think he isn't as good as say ty Dillon which isn't saying a lot.

People dont get inducted into hall of fames by winning in the minor leagues.

People dont get inducted into hall of fames by winning in the minor leagues.
Unless they win a LOT (i.e. Richie Evans and Jerry Cook, and possibly Larry Phillips and Ron Hornaday someday), but Suarez doesn't fall into that category.

Time to ask will be once he is well into his MENCS career.
I would think if he sticks with JGR he should have great equipment and
he should amass some wins.....
Lets talk then.

Last I checked Wendell Scott is in with a single win to his name.

Danica and Suarez for sure hall of fame locks no matter what they do/did.

If a person is inducted into the HOF simply based on the pigmentation of the largest body organ or the type of genitalia possessed, then the HOF is laughable.

Way too soon to be talking about this.

NASCAR is doing it wrong.

They're inducting people in there like its free taco night.

So just wondering since everybody's making fun of it how many Racing Forums bucks do I get when I'm right?!? I'll have enough for me, KyleFan18, and Revman to replicate the hangover.

So just wondering since everybody's making fun of it how many Racing Forums bucks do I get when I'm right?!? I'll have enough for me, KyleFan18, and Revman to replicate the hangover.

Maybe you could post the multiple links from the other forums with the HOF discussions.

I believe that a driver should be elected to the HOF based on content of his career not the color of his skin or national origin. That being said the way Nascar is letting them in Suarez could be in the HOF before his career is over.

I hate HOF's. I really do. We will put a bunch of people in there, and all of us will have a handful that we consider the most significant. Some are in there. Some won't be. Most will be butt hurt when our favorites don't make it. What's the point? I don't think there should be a vote. Just have Winston Kelly handle it. He respects the sport. The circus around the voting is stupid. Dave Moody loves it though. It's like when he used to peek at the Playboy under his mattress.

Back
Top Bottom