Suarez is history

He must have forgotten that he door slammed Matt DiBenedetto at Bristol just two weeks ago to keep him from winning the race. It would have put Newman on the outside of the playoffs. He also must have forgotten that he knocked Jeff Gordon out of it a few years ago by wrecking him so that Newman made the playoffs. He admitted that both times it was on purpose. Now he wants to cry? Well boo-hoo.

He must have forgotten that he door slammed Matt DiBenedetto at Bristol just two weeks ago to keep him from winning the race. It would have put Newman on the outside of the playoffs. He also must have forgotten that he knocked Jeff Gordon out of it a few years ago by wrecking him so that Newman made the playoffs. He admitted that both times it was on purpose. Now he wants to cry? Well boo-hoo.

No neck took Larson out at Phoenix one year to make the playoffs

what ever it takes, no less

at Homestead that same year on the final restart
Newman said he thought about dive bombing Harvick....but he didn't

he should have dive bombed him

all he would have had to say is......."I did it to win".....end of story.....shuts everybody up

I thought Suarez was gonna have a lot of sucess moving to SHR

at least that's what I was told

Dont forget the Larson thing at Phoenix too lol

I dont think it will come to that because if Newman wrecks him to make the playoffs he wont finish the next race if I know Tony Stewart

Really hope Newman gets dumped by Roush. He is past his time in NASCAR.

Newman winning the 2002 ROTY award over Jimmie Johnson wasn’t a very good predictor of the future was it?
It's like MCW winning the ROTY in the NBA when Giannis ended up being the best from that class.

what ever it takes, no less

at Homestead that same year on the final restart
Newman said he thought about dive bombing Harvick....but he didn't

he should have dive bombed him

all he would have had to say is......."I did it to win".....end of story.....shuts everybody up

And we would’ve had a huge fight as well. Would’ve been wild.

It's all on the line for RFR at Indy for their chance to make the 2019 Post-Season.

Newman would be wrecking others anyway -- to get Jack into the "Playoffs"; he doesn't need any additional incentive or motive. And Stenhouse is probably on orders to Win or Wreck everybody but Newman.

Really hope Newman gets dumped by Roush. He is past his time in NASCAR.

Without Newman... a roush car wouldnt even be getting mentions in 2019

That is fact. Newman has made an incredible difference from the way the roush cars performed a year or so ago. Hell even roush put Kenseth in the 6... what did that do? Does anyone even remember Kenseth running the darn 6? Nope. Cause nothing worth remembering took place.

Jack roush would be an absolute moron to push Newman out of that car. He better be hoping Ryan wants to hang around for a minute. When he’s done racing. Roush will fold. It will be sad.

Without Newman... a roush car wouldn’t have even gotten a mention since Carl Edwards last won in 2014

That is fact. Newman has made an incredible difference from the way the roush cars performed a year or so ago. Hell even roush put Kenseth in the 6... what did that do? Does anyone even remember Kenseth running the darn 6? Nope. Cause nothing worth remembering took place.

Jack roush would be an absolute moron to push Newman out of that car. He better be hoping Ryan wants to hang around for a minute. When he’s done racing. Roush will fold. It will be sad.
that isn't too far out of the realm. I sure wouldn't be hopping up and down to get in a Roush car.

that isn't too far out of the realm. I sure wouldn't be hopping up and down to get in a Roush car.

For awhile those were the topics people would post regarding Roush... guessing when they would end up closing. Haven’t heard all that in a little bit.

I don’t think it would be an immediate reaction. But I believe Ryan stepping out of racing (leaving roush) would truly hurt the team bad. Leading to all of their cars being in the back of the running order. Then sponsors want out...

There's a reason Newman can't keep a ride a ride and it has nothing to do with his skill. I'm guessing he butts head with his former owners eventually.

To be fair, Kenseth was bad fast at Indy and started getting the 6 to run better at the end of the year. Not saying Newman hasn't done better than Matt but Matt did help the car more than Trevor did.

Ryan's done a great job of keeping Roush relevant and its obvious he doesn't give a **** what anyone thinks.

I thought there were a number of young hotshoes hanging around that “deserve” a ride in a Cup car.

The chase is expanded to 16 cars and all of a sudden it’s acceptable for veterans to consistently run mid pack.

The chase is expanded to 16 cars and all of a sudden it’s acceptable for veterans to consistently run mid pack.
Agreed but it’s just the system that is run. Mind as well roll with it

And we would’ve had a huge fight as well. Would’ve been wild.
Doubt that. Harvick’s mouth would run but he knows he’s not intimidating Newman so nothing would have happened as usual with Harvick.

It was the Alltel Ford actually. A Penske Alltel Ford at the time. They switched to Dodge the next year I believe?

Yep, switched to Dodge and reeled off an 8 win 11 pole season. All downhill after that one, unfortunately.

Just don't wreck each other and let the 48 in.....in other news I have a feeling the 48 will be about a half a second faster than the field this weekend...mysteriously

Pot meet kettle kind of situation. Either one of them could make the playoffs. No matter who does between them two, I will certainly be watching Indianapolis and won't feel any type of way over either of them making it or missing it!

Back
Top Bottom