SUBERMAN wins 2 in a row!!!

D

DiRt AnGeL

Way to go Kevin!! Not only were you the people's choice, but you showed the rest of 'em what it was like to win!!:D I will have to say that it made me very happy to see that #7 in victory lane once again, but I guess that means you will have to start in the rear next week, but that is okay, cuz I know you can make it to the front!! Go get 'em SUBERMAN!! :calpping:

Way 2 Kevin glad to see you in victory lane and hope to see make it 3 in a row!!! Well good luck this weekend!!

Love ya,
Michelle

WELL WELL WELL!!!! Kevin Suber has done it again ladies and gentalmen!! WAY TO GO KEVIN!!! Had us on how tip toes for a while!! LOL!! Great Job, glad to see you pick up the most votes and take home a victory!! Make it 3 in a row this week!

Love ya, Katie

KEVIN SUBER BEST ON DIRT

Hey Maria!
:waver:

thats my BUDDY!!!! #1 on the track.......#1 in the fan's hearts!! Kevo drove the race of a lifetime last night.......He was certainly at his very best as was his Baker/Suber/Nabors red ****** Monte Carlo!!!!! Great job guys!!!! Glenn and Bo.........thunbs up guys!!!!:thumbsup: :booya: :beerchug:

GREAT JOB KEVIN!!! I'M GLAD TO SEE U IN VICTORY LANE ONCE AGAIN! LETS MAKE IT 3 IN A ROW. GOOD LUCK THIS WEEKEND AND ILL BE CHEERING FOR YA.
~NIKKI :D

GOOD JOB KEVIN, WE WERE CHEERING YOU ALL THE WAY!!

Great run Kevin :calpping: Congratulations to the 7 crew :beerchug: :victory:

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy He won I didn't get ran over how nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank Ya Kevin it is becoming an every week thing because when u win i don't get ran over or everyone doesn't make a desparate attempt to run over me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom