Super Bowl 2014

buckaroo

Here kitty, kitty, kitty
How about that, NY gets the Super Bowl in 2014. Yep, an outdown stadium in the north will finally get to have the top game in the NFL. I'm so tired of hearing that the reporters hate this choice. Those guy can go suck an egg. I doubt you will hear much the same from fans from NY. Hey, those fans from Boston, Buffalo, Green Bay, Chicago etc. would have no problems at all having the big game in their city. Of course those reporters who have been so used to having the life of luxury while covering this game might have to buy a parka, but waa, waa, waa.

Your exactly right...no more Paris Hilton with her yap yap dog or any other ratard with a bunch of money taking up a seat. Now maybe real NFL fans will enjoy a Super Bowl.

I think it really gives a totally new look to the Super Bowl. Seeing the biggest game played in bad weather would be interesting. Also, the halftime show could be a real challenge. I've always been kind of jealous of all those reporters who get paid to go the Super Bowl in the first place.

This will have to be the biggest reason for anybody to ever go the New Jersey in February. I've been to New Jersey before. It is a dump from what I saw.

congrats to ny for getting the 2014 superbowl. i hope the weather is bad so the teams can show their worth in adverse weather. i really miss those games played in the rain/snow/mud. yeah, there were a lot of sloppy games but to me that's what made them challenging and interesting.

Back
Top Bottom