Super Bowl LI

ToyYoda

Team Owner
The big game is almost here. Predictions?

My heart says Atlanta but my head says New England. Since every Patriots Super Bowl in the Brady-Belichick era has been decided by either 3 or 4 points, I'll continue with that trend.

I'll say Patriots 31, Falcons 27.

FB_IMG_1486334854692.jpg

Falcons 35
Pats 24

The big game is almost here. Predictions?

My heart says Atlanta but my head says New England. Since every Patriots Super Bowl in the Brady-Belichick era has been decided by either 3 or 4 points, I'll continue with that trend.

I'll say Patriots 31, Falcons 27.
Let's reverse that score.

Falcons 31 , Patriots 27.

Falcons are needing some love here.

Falcons will win, blowout.

This game, just like all the playoff games so far, is terrible. I'm just here for Lady Gaga and the commercials.

If Atlanta goes up 21-0, I think it's time for me to watch something else. Not being a fan of either team, all that I was hoping for was a competitive game. Having to use the Fox Sports App, I don't even get to see the commercials. Granted, the commercials are typically overrated anyway.

If Atlanta goes up 21-0, I think it's time for me to watch something else. Not being a fan of either team, all that I was hoping for was a competitive game. Having to use the Fox Sports App, I don't even get to see the commercials. Granted, the commercials are typically overrated anyway.

Only fitting that this Super Bowl is boring. The games all year have been for the most part.

And the officiating is crap. I don't care who wins this game but you can tell the NFL wants Atlanta to win this so bad. They've had it out for Tom Brady for years -- probably because he makes the Indianapolis Colts his bitch.

Only way you'll see a fairly officiated game in the NFL at this point is if the Colts play the Cowboys.

Brady getting smashed. Falcons came out with a brilliant plan to hold the Pats receivers, take the penalties, and knock the crap out of Brady who looks like a statue. TBH I was hoping for a better game. Looking forward to Lady Gaga.:lol2:

Dont give a sheet what she sangs them legs and hips are great.

More airtime for Katie Nolan please.

Did they explain at some point why they're playing with the roof closed when it's clear and in the 70s there?

Back
Top Bottom