Super Bowl LVII

There’s a time and a place to boo Cowboys players, which is almost any time at any place.

But not at the Walter Payton ceremony.

There’s a reason everyone except Philadelphia natives hate the Iggles.

I mean, NASCAR fans boo everytime Kyle Busch crashes, not even knowing if he's okay, so...

Sports fans aren't always the most professional group of people.

Chiefs win the toss

Screenshot_20230212_183802_Chrome.jpg

Philadelphia fans, always classless, all the time.

Them booing Dak at this ceremony is egregious.
As a Cowboys fan that still remembers when some Iggle fans cheered over Micheal Irvans career ending injury it is no big deal to me and in hindsight they would have probably been more respectful had they realized how serious it was in real time.
So I am not going to get to caught up in that stuff there are good and bad people everywhere.

I am have enough faith in mankind to believe that the bad ones could only be truly representive of 90% of their total fan base. Surely must be at least 10 % of them are always classy.

Rooting for the Cheifs but much respect for Jalen Hurts. He got benched at Alabama and still showed everyone how good he was at Oklahoma. Much respect.

He had been a great QB for Philly and I think he is very underrated

"Eagles had a soft route to the Super Bowl"

So they just did to the Chiefs what they did to the Giants and Niners.

I skipped all the pregame crap. I just can't understand the all the day pregame yap and I would be burned out by kickoff time if I tried to follow it all day.

It is just my opinion and it is testimony to the strength of the NFL to have enough people that are committed enough to put it with so much coverage it just to much for me

I agree with Olsen, whomever gets to 30 or more first will be winner.

This might be a shootout.

I skipped all the pregame crap. I just can't understand the all the day pregame yap and I would be burned out by kickoff time if I tried to follow it all day.

It is just my opinion and it is testimony to the strength of the NFL to have enough people that are committed enough to put it with so much coverage it just to much for me
5-1/2 hour pregame for a 3-1/2 hour game.

How mic'd up is the stadium that's the loudest doink I've ever heard

Philadelphia fans, always classless, all the time.

Them booing Dak at this ceremony is egregious.
They should be cheering Dak. He threw a league leading 15 INTs this year in spite of missing five games. If I was an Eagles fan I would be hoping Dak has a long career while playing for one of my biggest rivals.

AJ Brown you are the man!

Less then ideal

Most points in a Super Bowl was 75, when the 49ers beat the Chargers 49-26 in SB XXIX. This game might break that record.

Back
Top Bottom