Super Bowl predictions

buckaroo

Here kitty, kitty, kitty
C'mon guys, get your predictions out now before the game...

I'm going to say.......

But first, the last time the Colts were so favored going into the big game, they were in Baltimore and in the NFL (yeah, they still are) and playing the New York Jets of the AFL. Now the Colts are in Indy and are part of the AFC and playing the NFC champs. Just my thoughts for a moment and we all remember how well those Colts did. So.....

New Orleans 27
Indianapolis 17

My head says the Colts by 10, my heart says the Saints by 3.

Saint go marching home with a Headache.

The Saints should call their defense the Swiss cheese defense, cause it has alot of holes in it for Manning to throw 4 T.D. passes, two to Dallas Clark, on route to a stinkfest Super Bowl likes the ones in the late 80's and early 90's. Saints can only win on turnovers, 0 for the Colts tonite.

42 for the Big foreheads, 24 for the Big Easy Bourban street headaches.

What a start of the second half. The Colts owned the first quarter, but since then, it's been all Saints. Will the Colts adjust correctly?

Hmmm, my prediction is looking more and more real. I know, hard to believe isn't it?

BTW, I haven't heard Katrina mentioned once. Have I missed that or what. If NO wins, the players will no doubt mention the storm, but I wonder if the network realizes that the public is a bit tired of connecting the team with the storm all the time.

Hmmm, my prediction is looking more and more real. I know, hard to believe isn't it?

BTW, I haven't heard Katrina mentioned once. Have I missed that or what. If NO wins, the players will no doubt mention the storm, but I wonder if the network realizes that the public is a bit tired of connecting the team with the storm all the time.

I doubt they're going to mention Katrina. Also

SAINTS SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!! YEA BABY!

Congrats to NO, they deserved the win. The Colts looked like they were trying to run the clock out on that last drive.

Yea maybe now they will get on with their lives and quit dwelling on Katrina.

How about that. Just like in 69 when the Colts were the big favorites, they lost. My prediction was pretty darned close.

How about that. Just like in 69 when the Colts were the big favorites, they lost. My prediction was pretty darned close.
yep, i watched both games and thought the colts would win both. this loss wasn't nearly as big an upset as the 69 superbowl. that one really shocked me. if the nfl mvp selection was done today brees would get it. great game by the aints, err saints. :)

Back
Top Bottom