Survivor

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by Magnethead, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Magnethead

Magnethead Admin & Resident Techie Staff Member

For those that watch... things must have hit the fan. Jeff's blog on EW says he can't comment, and the finale will be on a 4-hour tape delay instead of live like it normally is.

2. dpkimmel2001

dpkimmel2001 Team Owner

We watch. I'm guessing that he's not allowed to comment about anything. I haven't read anything about the reason for the delay. I'm not sure why that guys ousting would have anything to do with it. Live, not live, I wouldn't be able to tell anyhow.

3. dpkimmel2001

dpkimmel2001 Team Owner

4. Magnethead

Access Hollywood says he made contact with one of the female camera operators.... Man he must be a complete idiot!

5. be9ak7ts16

be9ak7ts16 Johali Lives

I’m thinking the word your looking for is sleazeball. Good riddance you POS.

6. Magnethead

Wonder if there is a defamation lawsuit in the works.... This could become one big legal mess.

7. Magnethead

Just saw a headline that S40 is going to be all returning game winners. And purse is doubled to 2M.

8. Magnethead

9. Magnethead

Season 40 finished filming last month. Funny how they all talk about it "coming soon", but they JUST got back. Talk about being real good actors.

I have a feeling there will be alot of "I'm in it for me, screw you" attitude.