Sutherland to do jail time on DUI charge

kelloggs5TLfan

Team Owner
LOS ANGELES - Kiefer Sutherland pleaded no contest Tuesday to a charge of driving with a blood-alcohol level above the legal limit and will serve 30 days in county jail under terms of a plea agreement.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071009/ap_en_tv/kiefer_sutherland_7

capt.nyol94210092340.kiefer_sutherland_nyol942.jpg

Attorney Blair Berk entered the plea on behalf of Sutherland, who was not present.

As part of the arrangement, Sutherland must also enroll in an 18-month alcohol-education class and attend weekly alcohol-therapy sessions for six months.

The charge of driving with a blood-alcohol level of .08 percent or higher stemmed from a traffic stop in Los Angeles last month.

A second misdemeanor charge, driving under the influence, was dropped.

I dont even go out the door if I've had 1 adult beverage! Call a durn cab you fool!

All of these celebs can certainly afford drivers in expensive stars. Too bad they don't use them more often.

So I wonder what this means for Jack Bauer? Well, he managed to beat drugs...and of course, he's Jack Bauer. :D ;)

So I wonder what this means for Jack Bauer? Well, he managed to beat drugs...and of course, he's Jack Bauer. :D ;)

Just remember "Jack Bauer wasn't addicted to Heroin. Heroin was addicted to Jack Bauer"

I remember seeing that somewhere :rolleyes:

Just remember "Jack Bauer wasn't addicted to Heroin. Heroin was addicted to Jack Bauer"

I remember seeing that somewhere :rolleyes:

Oh, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!! I think I remember seeing that, too! I hope 24 is better this season than last. It was kind of all messed up... .kind of like Keiffer of late?? I missed the way the show used to be.

Back
Top Bottom