Symbols on the 24 car

Taco

Team Owner
The Blue and White X, and the Black and Yellow checkerboard, what do they represent?

The test at Vegas.

413080613.jpg

Odd those should be publicly posted like that. Usually people with those principles keep them hidden. The top one is a secret cult similar to Free Masons. The bottom one is from a Mississippi off shoot of the Ku Klux Klan. The three lightning bolts above them symbolized Nazi SS units during WWII.

Okay, I MADE ALL OF THAT UP.

The white-on-blue cross looks a square version of the Scottish flag, but doubt that's what it is. I notice the checkered one is also in front of the tire, but is rotated 90 degrees. Maybe they're something Goodyear uses to identify what tire compounds are on the car?

Aviation flags are similar, but not the same color.

I heard an interview about the testing process and all 4 cars are on 4 different protocols. 1 runs all 4 stickers, one does 2 tires, the other 2 doing something different. Maybe the stickers make it easier to recognize what car is doing what when videoed or still pics are made? Spitballing.

Speaking of stickers, that fender vent sticker is terrible. Almost as bad as the tailpipe decals on the wrap on the SS.

That checkerboard pattern looks something like a "Q code"? I think that's what it's called.
Wonder if it has something to do with electronic monitoring.

That checkerboard pattern looks something like a "Q code"? I think that's what it's called.
Wonder if it has something to do with electronic monitoring.
you are referring to whats called a "QR code"

Close but no cigar.

sample.png

truex-practice-main.jpg

ok found it notice the green dots on martin truex bumper, this photo was taken during practice and lets the team know which the car was on.

often times in practice the cars run different dots on the front of the cars. The teams do ALOT of photography of their own cars as well as competitors. they are looking very closely at the attitude of the car on the track. the dots tell them what run the picture was taken in. I don't know but I suspect these stickers may have something to do with that, perhaps its something with goodyear as well. basically it just makes it easy to identify what package a car might be running. but I am only guessing.

notice the 48 car has 2 dots in this photo again another practice picture
jimmiejohnson2.jpg

Last edited:
The 1 car testing at Vegas didn't have any symbols.

413082091.jpg

Illuminati

I will let you know what they mean........when you need to know.

Back
Top Bottom