Talking Dead

Bobw

Team Owner
What a great show! I noticed a few things, ''Rick, Maggie and Morgan's'' British Aussie accents are not as strong as they used to be. Good to see some of the killed off return for the show, Herschel and Merle especially..
Carl needs a HAIRCUT!!
The ladies all cleaned up real nice didn't they? ''Beth'', what was up with her outfit and those strategically placed stars??

I watched some of it but it was so late I had to go to bed. It is on DVR so I can catch up later. It was nice seeing all the actors from the show though. I cut it off when JDM was introduced.

Also, didn't it seem Alanna (Tara) was giving Christian Serratos (Rosita) the cold shoulder. She was talking with her at first and then turned her back to her.

Also, didn't it seem Alanna (Tara) was giving Christian Serratos (Rosita) the cold shoulder. She was talking with her at first and then turned her back to her.

I didn't notice that, I'm sure it will re-air on the computer in the next day or so and I'll watch for it..
Sorry guys but it's Maggie who floats my boat

Last edited:
shes a knockout.

Hi, DF.:lol2:

f2f4f73b992a0ccecf19ebd2f9df9295--sexy-stocking-stocking-tights.jpg

Just finished watching last night's edition. I find that show every bit as entertaining as the show it's meant to dissect. Good stuff!

Reactions: Pat
So I have a different opinion than most. I am currently watching TTD, and while there were some highly entertaining moments, I thought too much of it was over-the-top, self serving, schmooz fest. And so much wasted time. I mean how long it took before the first question came up on the little quiz just felt like a reason to kill time (and it wasn't the only time it felt they were just filling time). And commercials? Good God, more commercials during this than an NBC NASCAR broadcast.

I usually enjoy the show, but at this point the only thing I'm waiting for now is the sneak peek of next week's episode.

There....end gripe session.

felt like a reason to kill time

I noticed several things that did feel like time fillers to me also. They filled in scenes from episodes during the Memoriam which is something they never did before.

As far as a smooze fest, it was after all a celebration of themselves so that was expected. This was not typical of TTD. It was celebrating their 100th episode making an elaborate show of it.

As far as a smooze fest, it was after all a celebration of themselves so that was expected. This was not typical of TTD. It was celebrating their 100th episode making an elaborate show of it.
And I get that, but boy, I just thought it was way overdone. The audience going bonkers over each and every person that came out just bugged me (and it one think I've always hated about long running shows with a studio audience anyway.)

Back
Top Bottom