Talladega B!tching Thread

Racer1930

Team Owner
As request by TRL this is the Talladega B!tching Thread :D

I'll get it started: "Can you believe all these commercials?!!?" :cheers:

Fastest single file parade ever.

Kyle Petty is really excited about this strategy stuff...not sure he can keep this up for 500 miles :D

Don't they have backstretch spotters at Talladega? Or has the removal of the Allison grandstand done away with that?

Terrible terrible race.

Move this race out of the Chase. It's pointless.

Fun clean race.
Also the last 4 fall Dega races have had 1 full speed big one combined, but you know this race is a wreckfest.

THIS RACE SUCKED...I HATE EVERYTHING...DAMNED COMMERCIALS !!!

(okay..now back to the regular race thread)

I'm amazed some like this style of"racing"

I used to love plate racing back in the day. Talladega is one of my favorite tracks.

This plate package is total garbage. The Gen 6 has ruined these places. Nobody can pass. Nobody can get a run.

It's boring and terrible. Add in the Chase fueled neutering of half the field and you get the parade we watched today.

I used to love plate racing back in the day. Talladega is one of my favorite tracks.

This plate package is total garbage. The Gen 6 has ruined these places. Nobody can pass. Nobody can get a run.

It's boring and terrible. Add in the Chase fueled neutering of half the field and you get the parade we watched today.

The "tandem drafting" was the natural progression of racing. NASCAR tried to stop that, and we get **** for it.

I watched the final two laps. Boring.

Haven't ever been a fan of plate racing. Seems like just a situation of wrecks taking out contenders and little control of making it or not. Take it out of the chase and put a road course in.

I've had this hypothesis for awhile but I can now make it official. Plate race finishes suck unless there's a last lap pass apparently.

Back
Top Bottom