Talladega Bonehead

Chase Elliot, guy is talented and will get win, just quit driving like a clown. Don't take yourself out of the race.

I can't fault Suarez or Chase, couple of young guns going for it. Same with the wreck in the back, two drivers going for the same spot. I have no bonehead :idunno:. To me having only a hand full left showed how hard they were all going for it.

I can't fault Suarez or Chase, couple of young guns going for it. Same with the wreck in the back, two drivers going for the same spot. I have no bonehead :idunno:. To me having only a hand full left showed how hard they were all going for it.
Jeff Burton?

I hate that their idea of what the race is doing isn't even close to what I am watching. just love it when backmarker Burton starts explaining what drivers should do from his perspective.:rolleyes:

I hate that their idea of what the race is doing isn't even close to what I am watching. just love it when backmarker Burton starts explaining what drivers should do from his perspective.:rolleyes:
It’s inexcusable to me they didn’t have a pit reporter in Bowyer’s face asking him questions after his diva meltdown on his pit crew, where is the race producer? Instead we get a interview with Hipster Rutledge Wood with some Dope on top of his RV. Two dopes on a roof wish they both fell off

I am not defending Burton but you need not have been highly proficient in your field in order to know what to do as knowing is one thing and executing in another.

It’s inexcusable to me they didn’t have a pit reporter in Bowyer’s face asking him questions after his diva meltdown on his pit crew, where is the race producer? Instead we get a interview with Hipster Rutledge Wood with some Dope on top of his RV. Two dopes on a roof wish they both fell off
Or, maybe Clint declined the interview, yes, that is totally a thing ya know.

Why should we have to sit through a back marker interview when there was a race going on ? I would sooner see the lines at the porta potty or endure a "dale junior performance report"
Rutledge should never be allowed on the track property under any circumstances

Why should we have to sit through a back marker interview when there was a race going on ? I would sooner see the lines at the porta potty or endure a "dale junior performance report"
Rutledge should never be allowed on the track property under any circumstances
I would have found it interesting maybe some other fans would have too, there’s always the picture in picture that’s been used in the past

Well they never said that during the broadcast
You are correct, it was never mentioned on air if they did attempt to interview him , so either way, we dont know for sure.

You are correct, it was never mentioned on air if they did attempt to interview him , so either way, we dont know for sure.
Yea I have no problem if he didn’t want an interview, but it’s like they didn’t try to get ahold of him

Mr. Allen for his comment to Dale Jr. Bowyer is a very close second.

No I found the race okay. It didn’t ruin my day or make me upset. Just perplexed.

McMurray's failed pit attempt. Basically taking himself out of the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom