Talladega Pre-Race Thread

That's awesome he got the sponsorship. I used to eat at Wendy's a lot when I was on the road because they were in a lot of the Pilot Travel Plazas. I had my first double stack since 2019 last week and I had forgotten how delicious those little square burgers taste. I like their chili the best though.

That's awesome he got the sponsorship. I used to eat at Wendy's a lot when I was on the road because they were in a lot of the Pilot Travel Plazas. I had my first double stack since 2019 last week and I had forgotten how delicious those little square burgers taste. I like their chili the best though.
Some of their breakfast stuff is good too.

Too early for the Dega thread. Soaking my KFB win in.....

My neighbor (not next door, but up the street) is a really cool guy and a hauler driver. Last few years he drove for Roush Xfinity, then DGR trucks. This year he's in the big leagues driving the 18 hauler. He posted on facebook yesterday about how it was so awesome to finally go to victory lane on the Cup side, posting several pics from victory lane and of the trophy. Told him I was super stoked for him, but that I couldn't endorse the ****head he drove for. :XXROFL:

My neighbor (not next door, but up the street) is a really cool guy and a hauler driver. Last few years he drove for Roush Xfinity, then DGR trucks. This year he's in the big leagues driving the 18 hauler. He posted on facebook yesterday about how it was so awesome to finally go to victory lane on the Cup side, posting several pics from victory lane and of the trophy. Told him I was super stoked for him, but that I couldn't endorse the ****head he drove for. :XXROFL:
Well, I am sure he cherishes your input. Do you know Cody Ware's driver?

9604D401-9885-4BCC-95A8-A65142D915D8.jpeg

NASCAR made a mistake last year reducing the horsepower to the low 500s without cutting down the spoiler. Hopefully the racing is better on Sunday than it was at Daytona but I'm not expecting much.

They have a lack of body shells problem. 5 Star makes both the Xfinity and the Cup body shells and bodies for other series, and they aren't cranking them out fast enough.

Remember this?
I hated the tandem racing, but I loved listening to Dale JR's radio with JJ.. Listening to those two getting to know each other over the radio was exciting. Coming to the checkers Chad was about to have a heart attack, while TJ was yelling YOU CAN MAKE IT! YOU CAN MAKE IT!
They never did pay Dale Jr back for that win.
31cockpit.JPG

Remember this?
I hated the tandem racing, but I loved listening to Dale JR's radio with JJ.. Listening to those two getting to know each other over the radio was exciting. Coming to the checkers Chad was about to have a heart attack, while TJ was yelling YOU CAN MAKE IT! YOU CAN MAKE IT!
They never did pay Dale Jr back for that win.
Tandem was the only form of racing at Daytona or Talladega in the last 20 years that I can truly say I enjoyed.

Tandem was the only form of racing at Daytona or Talladega in the last 20 years that I can truly say I enjoyed.
The part I hated was what it took to get to the finish line first. The pushers really had no chance.

Back
Top Bottom