Terry English

Lap3Forever

Staff member
So far he has 3 wins out of 12 races. (2 in a row at PIR) and is 5th in UMP points...

now lets hope he can add 2 time ump champ to his list or adwards....(2002)

Terry had 3 races this past weekend one firday night and 2 on saterday.......won firday night, 2ed in the 1st main saterday and won the 2ed main saterday!!!!

2 wins and 1 2ed in 2 days...WOOHOO

5 wins in 2004!!

Don't he race at the dirt track in Calvert City? Car #96 I think. We've been there a couple of times and if that's who I'm thinking about, he's really good. If he keeps it up he'll be racing with the big dogs in Nextel..

Originally posted by BurtonFan_Zero@May 10 2004, 09:24 PM
Don't he race at the dirt track in Calvert City? Car #96 I think. We've been there a couple of times and if that's who I'm thinking about, he's really good. If he keeps it up he'll be racing with the big dogs in Nextel..
Yep thats him BurtonFan_Zero!! B) And i belive he can run well in Nascar if given a ride.

If you can come up to Paducah International Raceway, May 19th..Ken Schrader will be racing!

Here's a pic of one of his 2004 cars...

I was really impressed by him when we went. I said then that if he keeps it up, he'll make it to Nascar.

Originally posted by BurtonFan_Zero@May 11 2004, 06:11 PM
I was really impressed by him when we went. I said then that if he keeps it up, he'll make it to Nascar.
I have always liked him, 1st race i went to and saw him run he got 2ed, should of won but a guy got in to him and cut his tire. <_< (not an accadent) and i got the tire he cut down! :lol:

Originally posted by kelloggs5@May 11 2004, 06:18 PM
Which dirt tracks do you guys attend on a regular basis?
I manly go to Paducah International Raceway, but will start going to Kentucky Lake Motor Speedway more this year.

the list of the track i have been to is in my profile, so just click my name!!

PIR

KLMS

the papes do need up dating, but there they are!

The only one I've ever been to is Kentucky Lake Motor Speedway. I've been there twice.

I've been to a few dirt tracks in East Tn. The one I attend on a regular basis is Volunteer (THE GAP) Speedway. My brother drives a SLM but doesn't travel to other tracks any more. We have been to Cleveland, Atomic, Smoky Mountain, TN, Kingsport, Newport, Tazwell, and several others.

I used to live at Raceway 7 but work keeps me away. We also go to Sharon, Eriez and Stateline. We also go to a couple of asphalt tracks, Painesville and Lake Erie but Raceway 7 is my favorite. 45 latemodels on a regular night. Can't beat that.

I do not know why everyone assumes it is every racers dream to drive NASCAR. I'm happy running my mini stock. NASCAR is just a diversion until our season starts up.

He got 4th somewhere friday night
He lost an Fuel Pump at KLMS Saterday night

He is 42ed in UMP points and moving back up from problmes, he is also pack in points due to the rain we have on weekends here.

He is also 1st in Kentucky UMP points B)

Originally posted by Lap3Forever@May 21 2004, 03:29 PM
English up-date

He won wensday night at PIR 3 in a row! (2 were point races) he has 6 wins total this year!!
All 3 where point races.......

i only thought 2 where but all 3 where.

Up-Date 6/9/04

He won a $3,000 race lastnight.

He tryed to run the Show-me 100 a few weeks back but was not able to get in to the 100.

He also ran the RC cola races in IL and MO last week.

I saw on his site hes thinking about doing the Dream 100, but not for sure yet.

I'll Keep ya'll updated

Back
Top Bottom