Texas Raceway

mike honcho

Knuckleheads
Rich Christensen, creator and host of TV’s "Pinks All Out™", brings his no holds barred, world famous style of racing to Texas Raceway on July 24 and 25, 2009.
If you like his TV shows then you’re going to love ArmDrop Live™ you do not want to miss the non-stop, heads up grass roots racing action narrated by Rich Christensen himself. Hundreds of the areas baddest rides and drivers will be competing for big cash prizes.

ArmDrop Live™ and Rich will only come to Texas Raceway once this year. When the final car goes down the strip, Rich will be available to sign autographs and have his picture taken with fans and racers. Racer registration and seating is going fast.

Friday, July 24
Gates open at 6pm
Optional testing session till 10p - ANYONE CAN RACE
Arm Drop Qualifying at 10pm - 12a
Optional testing session $20 car/driver - purchase day of race

Saturday, July 25
Gates open 2pm
Arm Drop Qualifying starts at 3pm
2 rounds of qualifying
Eliminations to follow

Discount tickets only available if purchased in advance.
Get there early for best parking and to watch the action.
This is the last time to see Rich Christensen in North Texas this year!!

Beeee Theeeerrrreeee!!!

Bike racing =
yawn.gif

TRL, Pinks All Out rocks!!!:beerbang:

You ought to head over to the dirt tracks at night. Cowtown Speedway and Kennedale Speedway Park are litterally right next to each other and share the same parking lot and race on the same night. They're right across the street from the drag strip.

also, i checked kennedale's website. It's not the PINKS show, but Chris is hosting "Pinks STYLE" racing. So it's chris doing arm drops, but no cameras, no money, no NAPA tools.

FYI, Mike and I are 20 minutes from Kennedale and under 45 minutes from Ennis.

also, i checked kennedale's website. It's not the PINKS show, but Chris is hosting "Pinks STYLE" racing. So it's chris doing arm drops, but no cameras, no money, no NAPA tools.

FYI, Mike and I are 20 minutes from Kennedale and under 45 minutes from Ennis.

Yea that's what I figured when they kept calling it Armdrop Live.

Back
Top Bottom