That Fast Red 22

I

ICEMAN2345

WELL I TOOK A TRIP OUT TO THE DARLINTON OF DIRTS THIS PAST SATURDAY FOR THE FIRST TIME! I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THAT SOME OF THE B-HOBBY DRIVERS ARE MORE TALIENTED THAN THE LATEMODELS. THE ONE THAT CAUGHT MY EYE WAS THAT RED 22 HE WALKED THE DOG... I HEAR HE RUNS THAT GOOD ABOUT EVERY WEEK.. HE SURE CHASED THAT 79 DOWN.... I BELIEVE I WILL HAVE TO COME BACK THIS SATURDAY. I JUST WANTED TO SAY A JOB WELL DONE ON COMING FROM THE REAR AND WALKING THE DOG ON EVERYONE:beerchug:

Joey is a good driver!!! That b-hobbie race was a good one!! We had motor trouble but it wasnt anything major!!

Good Luck to all b-hobboe drivers this week!

Katie and the 79CREW

way to go joey you done it now do it again this week!!!!!!!!!!:) :D :p ;)

yep.........was a good race. The 22 was fast as usual and headed to the front . Not taking anything away from the win...he earned it. But......the 79 started slowing with 5-6 laps to go with motor trouble.

:awing: YEAH THE RED ROCKIT WAS HOOKED UP THIS PAST SAT.NOT TAKING AYNTHING AWAY FROM CHRIS BUT I THINK HE WOULD HAVE CAUGHT HIM ANYWAY. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THIS SAT. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RED ROCKIT #22 :beerchug: HOPE TO SEE YOU IN VICTORY LANE AND THIS TIME THEY CAN'T CHEAT YOU OUT OF THE BONUS....:kaioken:

Joey,Joey, he's OUR man
We know he can do it
Yes he can.............Gooooooooooooooooo Red Rockit!!!!!!:leap:

Win #7....lets do it!!!:jumping:

:yeehaw: Let's get em this week too Joey,You can do it!!!!!!!!

i am the original&1 and only RED ROCKIT..pilot lol

You got that right,I see you're in 2nd place,get on the ball babe!!!!!LOL!:D

:lazerburn DAMN SKIPPY AND YOUR ON FIRE SO LETS KEEP THE WINNING ROLLING:yeehaw: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RED ROCKIT PILOT #22 YOU R THE MAN.

Back
Top Bottom