1. Our Terms of Service have been updated. Please review them by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

The 2019 Nathan's World famous Hot Dog eating contest thead World's best eaters 10 minutes of glory

Discussion in 'Sports and Entertainment Center' started by Greg, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Greg

Greg 2014 RF YAHOO CHAMP Your leader

2. Greg

3. Greg

4. Turtle84

Turtle84 gained a step

Watching the 30 for 30....disgusting yet fascinating. These are some sick puppies. I'll pass on signups.

5. Greg

Kobayashi has battled Jaw-ahthritus and had to learn a new speed chewing motion all while cancer was taking his mother way. Still he had to courage to be a warrior in a strange land on its national holiday. So much passion, and courage in the face of ADVERSITY.

Sometimes my typeing finger feels the 57 years, and the galaxy s9+ feels so heavy in my hand. But Kobayashi didn't quit and it inspires to carry on....

Michfan likes this.
  6. Turtle84

Turtle84 gained a step

Thanks to his Dad, Chestnut was swallowing pizzas whole on the ride home since grade school, his Mom didn't even know they had dinner already. She was forced to slave over a hot stove in a dehydrated state, while they disposed of the evidence at the bottom of the trash bin. This is the type of conditioning he had to devote to at a young age, technique, and skill.

The next time I question my fullness after a box of Velveeta liquid gold, I will imagine being being force fed an Applebee's 2 for 20... I will then have a new found respect... they are athletes.

DUN24 and Greg like this.
  7. AuzGrams

AuzGrams Team Owner

This Nathan's competition makes me want to start a fire and go camping and cook some sausages, hot dogs, maybe campfire burger.

8. Blaze

Blaze Midnight Rider

I’ll be watching.

9. Greg

About 5 minutes before they commence.

10. Blaze

Blaze Midnight Rider

Joey just killed it wow.

Greg likes this.
  11. Turtle84

Turtle84 gained a step

I'm more curious what happens on the backend, if you know what I mean...

12. Greg

The secound place finisher is also currently in the #2 position.

Turtle84 likes this.
  13. Hotrod

Hotrod Team Owner

If they would just not dunk them in water , I could maybe watch it.

Clutch likes this.