The 46th Annual Snowball Derby

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing (Taylor's Version)
Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it down. Just no money.

I'll have a couple of stories up before the race though - interviewed Kyle Grissom and Ross Kenseth earlier, will post those later. Also going to have a story on Johanna Long up later this week. All over on RACE22.com.

Anyone who can't make it to the race can listen to it live on Speed51.com.

Sorry you can't make it Andy, I'll drink one for you.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it down. Just no money.

I'll have a couple of stories up before the race though - interviewed Kyle Grissom and Ross Kenseth earlier, will post those later. Also going to have a story on Johanna Long up later this week. All over on RACE22.com.

Anyone who can't make it to the race can listen to it live on Speed51.com.
You could always pawn your car ster...
Oh wait...nevermind.

Holy cow ANDY! a SUBARU in the derby. Cale Gale's ride
12250425-scott-carlson-anderson-subaru-sponsored-21-car.jpg

http://www.prlog.org/12250425-nasca...son-subaru-in-46th-annual-snowball-derby.html

Go Erik Jones, Chase Elliott, Ross Kenseth, and Ben Kennedy! ;P

Will the race be streamed on the internet?

Good race, lots of drama, listened to most of it, Elliott had them handled. Maybe next year we'll get some internet streaming, too many of us need our racing fix.

I swear, seems like every year at the Snowball Derby, someone gets caught cheating.

I'm a big Erik Jones fan, but its bittersweet because I also like Chase Elliott. I think it's dumb to take away a win after we all saw the finish and celebration, bending the rules is part of racing, and I don't think the rules violation gave Elliott an advantage. Raw deal imo

Back
Top Bottom