The 48's DQ Illustrated

I don't think they are going to get any of that fudging tolerance with the new car I've heard them say. Eh we'll see about that.

I remember a lot of people saying NASCAR wouldn't penalize a race winner. Maybe not so far, but they dumped a 7-time champ from second. That's enough to convince me they'd pull the trigger if a winner fails post-race.
yeah I believe they DQ'd Bell's win in the Xfinity race last year, That indicated to me they were serious about it. Jim France has in spades what Brian lacked and that's integrity. Brian had a junkie's mentality..(so sue me)

One of the Yotas tried to skew the body last week, and the 48 tried the ol truck arm trick this week.

Big difference. Toyota is trying to keep up with the new Chevy so I expected limits to be pushed....but the new Chevy having to resort to this stuff already? Who are their engineers....sixth graders? Better get that new development center back online....pathetic.

I remember a lot of people saying NASCAR wouldn't penalize a race winner. Maybe not so far, but they dumped a 7-time champ from second. That's enough to convince me they'd pull the trigger if a winner fails post-race.

No they won't. No way. Can you imagine? NASCAR leads to return to sport, and then DQ a guy for reasons the common dude cannot even fathom? No. Freakin'. Way. Fabian controls the narrative, and I support that....always have. Only he knows what he has let slide and what he hasn't....as it should be. If the 48 wins that race, we never hear about this....and I have no problem with that.

yeah I believe they DQ'd Bell's win in the Xfinity race last year, That indicated to me they were serious about it. Jim France has in spades what Brian lacked and that's integrity. Brian had a junkie's mentality..(so sue me)

Xfinity dude. Come on. Apples to oranges. Great shot over the bow. I betcha MY Toyotas pissed Jay off, and this was his way of saying that he is willing if they would like to push it. Just like Jones in Richmond last year. Remember, Toyota 1-2-3 I think, and they nail #3. Really, only Jones had whatever it was that pissed Fabian off? Really? Do you believe that? I love Jay Fabian, and he is doing a tremendous job.

Back
Top Bottom