The 75th NFL Draft

He would be a publicity stunt and little more. He will be a FB in the NFL, how many FB's go in the 1st round?

Three of the first four picks come from Oklahoma University. Big 12 have five of the top six picks.

With the Browns pick of Joe Haden, Florida now has had at least one draft pick in the last 59 drafts. Interesting fact.

I believe that Tebow may be understimated by some of you. it will be interesting to see how he comes along with Denver.

Carolina picked Armanti Edwards in the 3rd round, QB from App. St, but they listed him as a WR. Well, the Panthers do need another WR.

Surprised that it wasn't until the 3rd round that Colt McCoy was taken.

Jacksonville wasted their first round pick on some nobody no-name nothing out of Oregon.:mad:

Gonna be another season of suck in J'ville I see. :(

Why? I don't know but I'm watching ESPN now and Kipper and McShay are giving their top picks for 2011. I guess they didn't learn how wrong they were for this years draft. And get this, they are even talking about how one or two of the QB's that are coming back would have beat Bradford for the #1 pick. They are pretty good, Kipper had Clausen going #1. Wait, what QB's went before Clausen? :eek:

I believe that Tebow may be understimated by some of you. it will be interesting to see how he comes along with Denver.

I dont know Denver lost alot of good players this year and they basicly just said Tebow a rookie is there answer to fix everything. Risky move considering everyone saying they could of waited till the 2nd or 3rd round to pick him up. Me personaly I hope he doesnt turn out to be good since Denver is my teams rivial :D

My Browns got Joe Haden and Colt McCoy. Going in to the draft, I said that if they got a playmaker for the secondary in the first round and ended up with Colt McCoy and more help for their horrible secondary I would be very happy with their draft. I really have nothing to complain about in that regard. However, their 2nd and 3rd picks have about 10 surgeries already between them. That concerns me a bit, but overall I am pretty happy with how they did.

Back
Top Bottom