The 90s

I'm really not old enough to need to feel nostalgic for the decade of my birth
Also going off this my memories don't really even kick in fully until about 1996 I remember the 2000s much more.

I'm really not old enough to need to feel nostalgic for the decade of my birth
Also going off this my memories don't really even kick in fully until about 1996 I remember the 2000s much more.

That's the way it should be for you.

You never count the decade you were born in as you wouldn't remember it or appreciate it if you did.

I was born in the mid 80s but I wouldn't know the first thing about that decade. For me, memories started to cement in the 90s.

I was going to watch it, like above, I was born in 80, so its all about the 90's for me.

I'd probably watch it. I was born in 89, so aside from a few tough times, there's not a whole lot I remember from the 90's.

Y'all have some youngins here, huh? I think our youngest member at RPM turned 30 last year. LOL

I have not been watching nor do I know what channel it's on. Has it been good?

You got that right! I was born in the thirties and my earliest recollection of anything relating to time was the forties and WWII. That, was a long time ago. Be 81 in a few months. YIKES!!

Damn, congrats.

You have seen and being through some rough times. You made it.

I was going to watch it, like above, I was born in 80, so its all about the 90's for me.

Much of the stuff on the CNN show was before my time. I was born in '88 and much of their show was centered around TV shows from the early 90s.

My teenage years were the early to mid 2000s. I'll be very interested to see how CNN does a series on that because that was an awful decade.

I reckon the thing that stands out to me about the 90s was Mark Martin NEVER winning the Winston Cup championship.

jack-nicholson-middle-finger.gif

I haven't seen it yet, but I will be watching. I love all of the decades documentaries that CNN has done so far. I particularly enjoyed the Nixon one. I can't imagine how crazy it must have been for average U.S. citizens watching the whole Watergate scandal unfold.

NBC exec '' With cable we're going to see upwards of 150 channels!"

I've got 150 channels of home shopping shows, Spanish language programing and a whole bunch of bible thumpers who are gonna save me. I'm thinking of sending off to Peter Popoff for a packet of his Miracle Spring water, I'm going to be rich! Rich I tell ya!!!.

btw watching Tremors or Sharknado in spainish is a hoot and a half even without consuming any adult beverages!!!:laugh:

Last edited:
Thw Seinfeld show

I saw her in concert last year, even at 51 she's still hot.
The wife was at her first and several other concerts so I took her to Jacksonville in 2015 for her last tour. A few minutes after the tickets were on sale there was only one floor ticket left. It was stage side on the runway about halfway down. We had a room at the Hyatt Regency Riverfront Hotel. She took a shuttle to and from the concert so I stayed at the Hotel and checked out the bar. :D

The wife was at her first and several other concerts so I took her to Jacksonville in 2015 for her last tour. A few minutes after the tickets were on sale there was only one floor ticket left. It was stage side on the runway about halfway down. We had a room at the Hyatt Regency Riverfront Hotel. She took a shuttle to and from the concert so I stayed at the Hotel and checked out the bar. :D
I said last year, but you're right, that was 2015 when she was touring. So I guess it was two years ago but it doesn't seem like it.

Her daisy dukes in the "any man of mine" video.
It was funny when that song came out, as a lot of, let's say, aesthetically challenged women adopted it as their "anthem". If you're a woman who looks like Shania Twain, you can get away with the list of demands that song lays out. If you're a woman who looks like Mark Twain, you can't.

It was funny when that song came out, as a lot of, let's say, aesthetically challenged women adopted it as their "anthem". If you're a woman who looks like Shania Twain, you can get away with the list of demands that song lays out. If you're a woman who looks like Mark Twain, you can't.
:D

Back
Top Bottom