The All-Inclusive NR2003 Thread

H

Happy29

Here are my recommendations and other riff-raff on stuff that would be of interest to you if you play NASCAR Racing 2003 season or any Racing game for that matter:

Papyrus Racing - Creators of NASCAR Racing 2003 Season
Papyrus Games, a subsidiary of game-giant Sierra is the maker of NASCAR Racing 2003 season. Available on the site is the 1.2.0.1 patch, a couple fantasy tracks and a discussion forum.

The Racing Groove
The Racing Groove is probably one of the best painting sites for NASCAR Racing 2003 season, they always have the heads-up on new designs for every NASCAR season. Also includes Busch Grand National cars and Craftsman Trucks.

NASCARnet
Site has cars, cameras, tracks etc. submitted by both the users and the staff members. Probably the largest NASCAR Racing 2003 Season download site on the net, also includes discussion forums and other stuff. However, I must warn you, theres a lot of immature punks on there.

Project Wildfire
Project Wildfire is the developer of several fantastic modifications for NASCAR Racing 2003 Season, it includes a Busch Grand National mod, Craftsman Trucks Mod, an IROC mod and soon to come a Trans-Am mod.

The US Pits
Includes a lot of add-ons for Grand Prix Legends, NASCAR Racing 4 and Seasons 2002 and 2003 and NASCAR Heat. Includes the Touring car mod for NASCAR Racing Season 2003.

Blackhole Motorsports
Has add-ons for almost every racing game ever made for the PC.

OTERacing
One of the first sites that I've known about to include NR2002 and NR2003 downloads. Includes cars, tracks and other stuff you might be interested in.

Race Scheme Central
Includes pre-made realistic paint layers from NASCAR seasons past and present for NR2003 cars and trucks. Also includes decals, numbers and other stuff.

Other sites of interest:
Race Sim Central
Thunder Online

Now for the various cars that I've painted that are scattered all over here on Racing-Forums.
2004 Dale Earnhardt Jr. Budweiser Chevy (NC)

2004 Dale Earnhardt Jr. Oreo Chevy (BGN)

2004 Kevin Harvick GM Goodwrench Chevy (NC)

2001 Dale Earnhardt GM Goodwrench Service Chevy (WC)

1999 Dale Earnhardt Wrangler Chevy (WC)

2003 Michael Waltrip NAPA Auto Parts Chevy (WC)

2003 Dale Earnhardt Jr. Budweiser Chevy (WC)

2001 Kevin Harvick GM Goodwrench Service Chevy (WC)

2003 Kevin Harvick GM Goodwrench Chevy (WC)

Sim Racing Connection
Has links to all the tracks available for all Papy NASCAR Sims, NASCAR Heat, Grand Prix Legends,ICR2/CART Racing and others. Also has links to all sites to all sites that have car and mod downloads for the games mentioned above, and many links to sites that carry Utilities/addons for NASCAR 1-3, GPL, NASCAR Heat and ICR2/Cart Racing.

Design Tech USA
The #1 website that has up to date paint schemes for N3 and N2/99. They have Cup, Busch, Trucks, ARCA and more.

Great stuff guys. Thanks.

Ive been playing NR2003 a lot lately. I also ended up buying Thunder 2004 for PC and I am greatly disappointed with it. It doesnt hold a candle to NR2003.

Do you guys race online? If so, what is your username? Are you guys in any leagues? Also, if you guys know of any leagues could you please post the links to their sites?

Thanks.

I race as Happy29Driving13 on the NR2003 Papyrus Servers

I also purchased NASCAR Thunder 2004 and I tell you, I put it away almost immediately after looking at the intro. :D It just doesnt run as smooth as NR2003 does and it doesnt have the physics and attention to detail NR2003 focuses on.

Originally posted by Happy29@Dec 30 2003, 01:13 PM
I race as Happy29Driving13 on the NR2003 Papyrus Servers

Anyone else race online with NR2003?

We should all meet up online and have a little race between us racing-forums.com folk. :p I cant remember my screen name right now... its either ~x P I M P x~ or x~ P I M P ~x lol.

I think one of us could start an online race. However if one of us were on 56K and were hosting the online game, if we were supposedly able to meet online, we'll only be able to field four or five cars because of the restrictions that come with using a 56K.

Other than that, we could just be on a pre-hosted game however we'd have a hard time finding which one we're going to be on.

I have DSL, Ive never hosted a game before, but I believe I read somewhere that DSL can host about 10-12 cars.

can you race on line with the nascar thunder 04 on XBox or PS2?

Back
Top Bottom