The big 3

I get the feeling the tide is turning. Now, I could be wrong but I just am seeing new faces up front and winning.
Hendrick is looking fast. Despite the 48's poor execution, that car had top 3 speed that first run. With Larson being Larson, and the big 3 being barely top 5 cars, this race had a 48 win written all over it with good execution.

Anyone can quote me here. Hendrick isnt done winning. Even Byron looked fast for a bit

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I get the feeling the tide is turning. Now, I could be wrong but I just am seeing new faces up front and winning.
Lisa, the same thought has crossed my (feeble) mind. Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I'm hoping the playoffs have more balanced competition.

Hendrick is looking fast. Despite the 48's poor execution, that car had top 3 speed that first run. With Larson being Larson, and the big 3 being barely top 5 cars, this race had a 48 win written all over it with good execution.

Anyone can quote me here. Hendrick isnt done winning. Even Byron looked fast for a bit

The 48 is providing us with the perpetual champion fade. The team and the driver aren’t what they used to was.

Anyone can quote me here. Hendrick isnt done winning. Even Byron looked fast for a bit.

Yep. 48 was top-5 speed during the first stage. Just gotta execute and they’ll be there.

That’s seriously like the 6th loose wheel this season.

Aight but where can I get my Harvick championship gear?

I also think the field is now catching up to the big 3 and they are losing their dominance.
KB was never a factor in yesterdays race, yet #11 ran up front some and the #20 was a constant threat when they were not busy shooting themselves.
Is it my imagination or has the elimination of 1 man on the pit crews become every teams nightmare? I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the front tire changer just look back at a tire standing unattended while he waited for the jackman to pass him.
Could it be they have gone so far as to pick the musclemen of football where brains are seldom considered?

The 48 is providing us with the perpetual champion fade. The team and the driver aren’t what they used to was.
Yes, but the cars are showing speed to the point where the organization will have some competitive runs

Yes, but the cars are showing speed to the point where the organization will have some competitive runs

I think the talk after next week will be can the 48 make it out of the first round. If they run flawless I can see them making it into the second round. I thhink Elliott probably will. The Roval is going to be a heck of a wild card, more like a joker.

The Roval is going to be a heck of a wild card, more like a joker.
Yep. Like everybody else I don't have a clue what's going to happen or who to put in the pick'em game. It'll be dart throwing time.

One of their cars is running well.
Bobby, do you have it in you?

While your occasionally trolling is a work of art (and I enjoy your posting) you have to admit the cars have all been a bit faster lately lol

This is the first time this season that we've gone two consecutive races without one of the Big 3 winning.

I think those 3 are just getting their ducks in a row for the playoffs. Could be more of the same over the last 10 races. We'll see.

It's more interesting seeing the 48 struggle than win races every week. I'll be interested to see what will happen next year if they are bounced early this season.

They look a little lost without Jeff Gordon and even Dale Jr. around those parts.

It seems like everyone has been closing the gap but I really think that it’s looking more and more like Truex doesn’t look to be big 3 material anymore. Another poor finish for them.

Back
Top Bottom