The Big Red Looks Unbeatable!

A

Awesome_Bill

So far so good, Elliott looks as if no one can contend with Him. As long as it all goes as planned I sure do hope he can be in the lane.

Looking good for Bill so far......but there's still about 1/3 of the race to go.:)

And Mayfield blowing up probably has them nervous for sure.

DJ and MM are coming on strong!! I think Bill's gonna have to deal with them soon!:)

Nah, Hes still gaining on em...As long as it all goes as planned this race is in the bag for him....i hope.

Soooooooooo, Bill, what avatar are you going to give Zoe and Lap3?

A 9 would be way tooooooooooo kind, just give them the wrinkles, hehe

LOL Kat....Maybe I could give one Martin (Zoe) I know how much she luvs those wrinkles and Lap 3 could get a nice av. of Ol total em Bodine. GO BILL!

hehehe, Is that still you on the other board?? If so I answered.

been slow here today, purrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

And do you remember who has all the roosters? got a great joke.

I HATE NBC coverage and want (believe it or not) FOX back, even with boogity.

So much for DJ..........bad break for the 88!! Damn would love to have seen Dale and Bill fight it out for the win.:(

Boy! Bills got a bunch of cars to pass. Just hope theres enough time. 4 new ones should help though. Too bad for DJ.

Where the heck did Tony come from? Wow, what a power move!!:D

Damn....Nascar strikes again. Damn Debri. It better not cost him the win! GOOOO BILL

3 or 4 lap shoot out? Bill's gotta have a good restart!! Going to be a good one.:)

Originally posted by DE Wrangler 2
So much for DJ..........bad break for the 88!!  Damn would love to have seen Dale and Bill fight it out for the win.:(

I have to give an atta boy to DJ though, damn good finish considering.

Back
Top Bottom