The Champion!!!!

kat2220

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gongratulations Tony, way to go!!!!

PS, Good job Kurt....send me a case of Busch Light please:)

Congratulations to Tony and the team. They never gave up and gave us some intersting moments.:calpping: :beerchug: :beerchug: :calpping:

Congrats TONY!!!! He stayed out of trouble and fought hard to stay on the lead lap! Tony deserves this title. Can't wait to see what his speach will be like at the awards!

What a day. Man am I one happy boy today. I was pacing for the last 100 laps. I'm going to have to take a nap now!:D

Yes. Great job Tony and team! I can't wait to rub my co-workers noses in it Monday.

"Tony Stewart did what he had to do to hold off Mark Martin for the Winston Cup title."

"He was 43rd after Daytona -- and just seventh by midseason. But Tony Stewart persevered -- leading the Winston Cup Series in top-fives on the way to securing his first championship."

armscrossed.jpg

Driver Highlights
Winston Cup NASCAR Champion, 2002
Has won at least three races in three consecutive seasons
Winston Cup rookie of the year, 1999
Indy Racing League champion, 1997
First driver in history to hold three USAC titles, 1995

Congrats to Tony Stewart on his first NASCAR Championship!

Yuppers on the way to go Tony.

He represents the kind of hard racing give a spit driver that made the sport what it is.

Hat's off my man, hat's off.

I don't know about Tony, but I was a nervous wreck the whole race. I was pacing the floor.

Give 'em hell, Tony. :)

Did you notice how relaxed he was afterward? How he couldn't keep from smiling? I love it.

Back
Top Bottom