The Confession thread.

Plate racing takes more skill then average racing

The COT wings were cool

Televised pre race ceremonies need to go and I tell the fan council that every week

Tandam racing was awesome, but so is pack racing.

Pack racing on ovals was the only thing I ever really enjoyed about IndyCar

I watched the condensed playing on NBCSN and like it more than the actual race. I found out that shorter is better.

If my Wife knew the amount of money I have spent at the local tracks, streaming dirt races online and on tickets I would not be here to confess this.

Actually, come to think of it, she may very well know, but doesn't want a murder warrant out for her......

I liked the cot
faint.gif

I like the televised pre-race activities. Especially the flyovers and when they honor servicemen and women and first responders.
Me too. I never, ever fast forward through "The Star Spangled Banner" on my DVR before a race, no matter how bad the rendition, and I never will. Twice after enduring particularly bad, look-at-me performances by Hollywood recording types, I have stopped the DVR, replayed a proper anthem from Youtube, and then returned to the race recording..:dual9mm:

Reactions: sdj
If they go through with the decreased horsepower package for 2019, I will not watch any race it is used in.

I like the stages.

I like Kyle Busch.

I used to Like Austin Dillion (“shivers”)
I hate Gordon in the booth
I loved it when JV knocked Danica out of the way at Road America
DW needs to hang it up....now
Country music is trash
I love the stages...
And I could go on and on

I am vanilla not sure if I can do this...... I will try.....

... I hated "Days of Thunder" it was a stupid dumbaz movie. If they made one with Tom Cruise/ Cole Trickle getting the evah, loving- shiet beat out of him, I would pay $50 to watch it.

I seriously question the intelligence of any damn fool that enjoyed the garbage.

I am vanilla not sure if I can do this...... I will try.....

... I hated "Days of Thunder" it was a stupid dumbaz movie. If they made one with Tom Cruise/ Cole Trickle getting the evah, loving- shiet beat out of him, I would pay $50 to watch it.

I seriously question the intelligence of any damn fool that enjoyed the garbage.

It was Top Gun but with race cars.

Carl Edward's backflips made me uncomfortable, what if he had a bad landing.

I think Austin Dillion should upgrade his head first slide up to the Carl Edward's flips.

It was Top Gun but with race cars.
I hated that chick flick bullshiet too.

Thank God for the monster energy girls, the long nightmare is over, we need fast cars and smokin hawt wimmins, it is the way it should be.

But I would enjoy less silicone even more.

I have snarked Micheal Waltrip many times. He gets jokes insinuating he is a lackey. I would not miss him if he left the booth. In fact I thought he was funny before the TV over exposure.

But old MW back in the day could have kicked most of his critics in the ass. He raced when the cars killed, he ran marathons, thats more than most will ever do.

Back
Top Bottom