The Face Of The IRL...

• Thread starter Restrictor Plate King!
  • Start date
R

Restrictor Plate King!

So i was watching AFN (Armed Forces Network) for those of you who are not military affiliated & an Indy 500 commercial came on where drivers were talking about the upcomming race later this month. Danica's face was the first thing they showed, then Scott Dixon & Helio & then Tony Kanaan & Dario. Now i personaly think that they should only have spoken to previous race winners but since Damnitka is I guess the face of the IRL, they had to have her in there. Kanaan got in because they couldn't be completely Damnitka biased so my deal here is: who should the face of the IRL be? I mean Damnitka though hot N sexy whatever, has not done near anything to earn the face of this sport. For example, Jimmie Johnson has won the last 4 titles in NASCAR but Intimidator Jr is considered the face of that sport. But unlike Damnitka, Jr has two Busch Series titles, & has won races at the places his father excelled including a win in the Daytona 500. A woman who could be the face of her sport in racing is perhaps Ashley Force, she's proven herself time & again & she's hot as hell as well. He hasn't won a title yet but I kinda think Helio should be the face of the IRL. I mean he's won Indy 3 times & he's a great driver with a great personality & he's on the right team just like Rick Mears back in the 80's. He's my choice, what do you guys think...

define "face of the irl". would be helpful if a ratings scale were also included. so much for wins, championships, longevity, personality, ability to bring sponsors, fan appeal, etc.... everyone has there own subjective determinants for who would be the face of the irl. i'd be willing to bet even milka would get some votes. prob not from americans or anyone on this board. she is a looker though and maybe that's enough for some. <g>

Back
Top Bottom