The Final 4 - Who Ya Got?!

AdoubleU24

Team Owner
Figured I'd get the ball rolling on this a little early. The 16 is pretty much locked in, very unlikely that one of the guys on the fringe pulls the miracle today/tomorrow and gets in, but if you think they do then feel free to put them in your 4 if you want to look completely crazy ;)

My 4:

Champion: 4

4, 18, 78, 2

Champion: 18

Harvick
Ky. Busch
Ku. Busch
Elliott

Kevin is the champ of course.

Would love to see MTJ win back to back and watch the chatter about a 2 time winner who can't get funding and NASCAR saying 'that's GREAT' ala schrub

Would be something to see the 78 win again, but it's a dynamic with JGR and Toyota that I don't see working out well at the end of the season.

I am going to mirror yoda's post as the 4th driver is just a spot holder at this point

With the 78 taking it.

20, 48, 18, 4

Johnson walks away “8 time” never to be seen again except at Walmart

Reactions: Pat
4, 18, and frankly the other two don't matter. 18 Wins. 78 is toast now that the deal has been done. They will not receive top stuff from JGR and I think TRD will favor the Gibbs guys as well when push comes to shove.

4, 18, 42, 78

42 will win homestead if he gets one of them cheated up championship 4 cars lol

Champ:18 Busch
4 Harvick
9 Elliott
2 Keselowski
First big name to go home early: Truex and I mean early like doesn’t make it past first round
Dark Horse: 41 Kurt Busch, they are fast the last month or so.
Looking up to see and ask How the hell is he still in this playoff: 48 JJ I think he’ll make the Final 8 and if he does make it...Martinsville is there. Not my dark Horse but just saying
Will last longer than people think: 3 Dillon, RCR might not have fast cars but they are always reliable in these playoff deals I think Dillon lasts to the final 8.
Flaming out: 12 Blaney they just haven’t showed speed like their teammates
Biggest threat to go on a 2011 Tony Stewart run and win the whole thing: Joey Logano. We’ve seen him get hot before in playoffs (2015) and Richmond is in the playoffs, he’s good there.

Back
Top Bottom