The First Offical Greg Biffle Fan Club Meeting

Happy you dont join this club. You get drafted. Oh by the way your bag is in the mail. :lol:

Originally posted by Happy29@Dec 13 2003, 09:19 PM
In no way am I registering to the GBFC. I have my own club to run however I just wanted to extend a hand-shake to you guys! ;)

Carry on with your conversation Biffle fans.
All you had to do was post in ANY GB thread and you're a member!

Nope, in that case I rescind my 'membership.' I would never go to the enemy lines-I mean Greg Biffle club. B)

Anyway, thanks for the offer, but no thanks. :p

Happy sorry.Like mine and a few others. Your on the roll. It is like being cought in the twilight zone.

Happy is NOT happy, but it's too late! Even if he never attends a meeting (official or not) as he did tonight, he will ALWAYS be a member of record! :D

Would Ms Prez please make note of Happy's attendance (multiple times despite his protests that he is not a member)

Originally posted by 97forever@Dec 13 2003, 11:38 PM
Lets just keep the peace and remember it's all just for fun guys. :cheers: Posted this in both clubs.
Sweetie, if those that felt trapped had read the whole thing on either thread, they would have known that! Yes, it is all in fun and members who wish to remain anonomous will be supplied with paper bags during the meetings.

Attachments

• Kat_in_a_bag.jpg
    Kat_in_a_bag.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 116
Tonight at 9:30 I think is our meeting---that way it wont conflict with the multiple members of Gollum and Bowtie.

:wacko: Oh and I will be there with bells on! Can't wait I am so excited. :rolleyes: What is it I let Clark talk me into?? And where is my bag? :wacko:

I will do my best. But 9:30 is a little late with having to get up at 5:00. That would be ruff on an old man. :lol:

Gollum! Are you a member of this club too?? :lol: Well, so am I even though I like Kevin a little and JR. the most! :p

Yep I made the mistake of posting on this tread and got drafted. :lol:

Originally posted by Gollum@Dec 15 2003, 06:32 PM
I will do my best. But 9:30 is a little late with having to get up at 5:00. That would be ruff on an old man. :lol:
Kat :wub: Gollum and try to stick around long enough to check in at the Hotel California........ooops, I mean the meeting :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom