The Greatest Spectacle in Racing Thread

S

SuperTex14

Giggity!
72ieNY9.jpg

If ABC commercials out "back home in Indiana" congressional hearings had better happen.

I'm not really an Indycar fan but I never miss the 500.Prerace is always good too.

The Indy 500 has always and will always be my favorite race. Since i was born and raised just a few miles from Indianapolis and had Gary Bettenhausen as a neighbor when i was in my 20s, this race always brings back a lot of great memories. Sometimes i regret not pursuing a career in Indy car racing instead of drag racing.

The Indy 500 has always and will always be my favorite race. Since i was born and raised just a few miles from Indianapolis and had Gary Bettenhausen as a neighbor when i was in my 20s, this race always brings back a lot of great memories. Sometimes i regret not pursuing a career in Indy car racing instead of drag racing.

I remember sitting out under the shade tree with my Dad listening to the race on the radio. Dad would have his clipboard tracking the race events. I wish I had those race notes now.

Is there an open wheel driver any more overrated than Marco Andretti? I'm constantly hearing his name but for no other reason than the name :confused:

Back
Top Bottom