The greats die in threes

Bobw

Team Owner
As you may have observed, the greats die away in threes. First Prince, then Ali and now Stephan Popalopalinski. Mr. Popalopalinski was the genius behind the creation of the modern movie megaplex.
Visitation and viewing have been scheduled for 4:10, 5:20, 6:45, 7:50 and 9:05.

We need a BAZINGA emoji!

My all-time top 3:

1. Whoever invented air conditioning (I live in Atlanta).

2. Whoever invented the internal combustion engine (which lead to NASCAR).

3. Whoever invented the indoor flush toilet. Actually this person should be close to #1. I remember visiting my Grandpa's place and the rule was "Women use the indoor bathroom...men (and boys like me) use the outhouse". Personally - even with the stick that Grandpa provided to swish away spiders - I never felt very comfortable lowering my "junk" in there o_O

My all-time top 3:

3. Whoever invented the indoor flush toilet. Actually this person should be close to #1. I remember visiting my Grandpa's place and the rule was "Women use the indoor bathroom...men (and boys like me) use the outhouse". Personally - even with the stick that Grandpa provided to swish away spiders - I never felt very comfortable lowering my "junk" in there o_O
I feel ya on that. Only my grandma never had an indoor one for girls either. She only had an outhouse with no light and she was blind to boot. It was not a place for the feint of heart.

Bazinga_Logo_Small.png

My all-time top 3:

Never had much of a problem except my grandparents in MO. Then it was a problem with wasps. Their answer was if you don't bother them they won't bother you. I do know I never spent ANY extra time in there.

Back
Top Bottom