The Late Model Majors

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing with all my heart
Coming up on "Big Race" season with Martinsville right around the corner for the Late Model Stock Cars. Big races in October at Motor Mile, Rougemont and Ace as well. Then November has Jacksonville, Florence and Southern National.

It's the most wonderful time of the year.

That said, North Wilkesboro was probably the biggest race in LMSC history.

AuzGrams

Team Owner
Irwindale Speedway is typically my late model track of choice and hosts the Winter Showdown. Thereโ€™s a few others out west.

Spotter22

Team Owner
It's the most wonderful time of the year. ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„

Flosports with the coverage at 3pm Saturday. Andy do you know if they are locking in the top 20 in qualifying? The reason I ask is due to tire shortage you will qualify, heat race and start the race on the same set, if they lock the top 20 as has been done before those 20 are gonna have a MAJOR advantage on everyone else. Only fair way is for everybody to heat race.

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing with all my heart
Flosports with the coverage at 3pm Saturday. Andy do you know if they are locking in the top 20 in qualifying? The reason I ask is due to tire shortage you will qualify, heat race and start the race on the same set, if they lock the top 20 as has been done before those 20 are gonna have a MAJOR advantage on everyone else. Only fair way is for everybody to heat race.
Nobody's locked in on qualifying. Fastest qualifier gets $5,000, but everyone has to run the heat races.

Top Bottom