The Milkman II

97forever

Team Owner
Little Johnny was passing by his parents bedroom one night when he heard several unusual sounds coming from behind the door.Cracking the door just a little Johnny saw his dad and mom in the sex act. Stunned, Johnny just stared with a confused look on his face. Dad was off guard to say the least when Johhny asked what he was doing to mom.

'Well son I am just---uh---putting your little brother inside mom.'

This seemed to console Johnny and he excitedly ran to his room thinking of his little brother that dad had put inside his mother.

The next day Dad came home from work and caught Johnny sitting on the back steps sobbing.

'Son?? Whats wrong? Whay are you crying?'

A teary eyed Johnny looked up and said:

'Dad? Remember how you said you were putting my little brother in mom last night?'

The dad nodded.' Yeah son, I remember---I put your baby brother in mom.'

With this Johnny burst into tears and exclaimed:

'Thats just it Dad! You will have to put another brother in now!'

Confused, the dad asked Johnny why....

'Because I passed by mom's room this morning dad...and I am pretty sure the milkman ate my brother!'

;)

Originally posted by 97forever@Nov 2 2003, 09:58 PM
Unfortunately-----yes I did. Thats the last time I am posting a joke that Dee tells me man.
:lol: :lol: :lol: blah,blah,blah

Originally posted by 97forever@Nov 2 2003, 10:16 PM
You are seriously trying to get me killed arent you buddy? :huh:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's it Clark, just for saying I told you that joke. You are not allowed to wear the french maid outfit tonight! :p

Originally posted by 97forever@Nov 2 2003, 11:29 PM
Aww, be a sport honey.....
be a sport? Blah, Blah, Blah...oh wait you want me to translate that?
Keep it up darling and I won't let you borrow my panties anymore either! :p ;)

Originally posted by DeeDee+Nov 2 2003, 10:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DeeDee @ Nov 2 2003, 10:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--97forever@Nov 2 2003, 11:29 PM
Aww, be a sport honey.....
be a sport? Blah, Blah, Blah...oh wait you want me to translate that?
Keep it up darling and I won't let you borrow my panties anymore either! :p ;) [/b][/quote]
OOOHHHH CCCHHHHIIITTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Originally posted by 97forever@Nov 2 2003, 11:40 PM
Whew. Times like this I am glad I am really secure in my sexuality.
you sure dont have anything to be insecure about that is for dang sure. :p

Originally posted by DeeDee+Nov 2 2003, 10:45 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DeeDee @ Nov 2 2003, 10:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--97forever@Nov 2 2003, 11:40 PM
Whew. Times like this I am glad I am really secure in my sexuality.
you sure dont have anything to be insecure about that is for dang sure. :p [/b][/quote]
:eek: :eek:

Back
Top Bottom