The more you know

No wonder Brian France like's this dude Dewar. Makes him think of this stuff. :D

upload_2017-11-23_7-28-57.jpeg

I would rather yank one of my bicuspids with some rusty vice grips sans Novocain than spend 32 seconds with the twin geeks. IMO you can't use the word informative, France and Dewar in the same sentence.

Brian has not a clue as to why he is here or what needs to be done....... Just goes to show ...... Bill Jr. was either delirious or was or playing a cruel joke when he put Brian in charge....... Jr. was a a very smart man...... I lean toward the notion that he had already lost some of his reasoning.......

NASCAR President

latest

Secondly, what the hell is up with Brian’s mannerisms? Its an interview, not a federal investigation. Chill bro.

NASCAR President

latest

Secondly, what the hell is up with Brian’s mannerisms? Its an interview, not a federal investigation. Chill bro.

I might have to check it out based on your info. Maybe Brian hadn't had a shot and snort for 30 minutes prior to the interview. I can't look at Dewar without laughing as I can't tell if he is trying to rock some side bangs, is doing a comb over/comb forward hybrid or just likes the bulbous forehead look.

th.jpg

Back
Top Bottom