The Naked V8

Spotter22

Team Owner
Wanna measure those pushrods? ;)

v8.jpg

I wonder what would happen if the camshaft was located 3” higher in the block?

Sorry ... I couldn’t hep’ myself. 🤓

I thought at first glance this was another alcohol and coke fueled post by our guy Whining Smoke. Maybe RacingForums #AfterDark . But just some pushrods, get those signs off the ground fellas

I wonder what would happen if the camshaft was located 3” higher in the block?

Sorry ... I couldn’t hep’ myself. 🤓
It would mean the timing chain or belt was longer, that the block would have more room for bigger crank counterweights, more room for the big ends of the connecting rods, more room for a larger diameter camshaft and it COULD allow shorter pushrods, but not necessarily so.

Since these threads seem to be the thing around here now..

How about them pushrods?!?!

Big, small, I appreciate them all! Who else?

Christopher Bell will be the 2022 champeen ...

I said what I said.

<posted here because no room for Christopher in his Appreciation Thread>

In the hot pursuit of the utmost integrity and in support of going all out organic grassroots:

I would like to make the motion that a drivers height should be expressed in pushrods.
A horses height is expressed in hands and it would be a spiritual thing to do to remember where it all started.

The ones from The Pleistocene Era or the new, shorter RO7 units?
Choosing the correct one should be the next controversy. If people aint getting mad and posting up their own emotional pushrod theorems and essays it will be discouraging.

Personally I recommend using the shorter pushrod UOM since it would allow one to list their height at the highest numerical value.
It works the same with a singles ad, always use millimeters as the UOM instead inches for the most personal stats to advertise more impressively.

Back
Top Bottom