The National Anthem

T

trish

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse...:sketchy:

I say they should just play a recorded non singing version.

Flame away.:bazooka:

i sing so ya i can tell when they have a bad note but when a non musical person can tell u know its bad!!

I can't sing worth a dang.:D

I feel like it's Amateur Night when I watch the pre-race show.:(

Come on trish, she is only 11 years old and I thought she did a pretty good job.

Now the "gentleman, start your engins" lady was BAAAAAAAAAAAAADDD

Originally posted by kat2220
Come on trish, she is only 11 years old and I thought she did a pretty good job.

Now the "gentleman, start your engins" lady was BAAAAAAAAAAAAADDD
But Kat, I would think you'd rehearse for something like this. And where are they getting these people from? If she is a professional singer, that was a terrible job. If she's not, it was still terrible. If that was Roseanne Barr Arnold, she'd get thundering boos. Don't put your kids out there if they can't take the criticism. jmo.

she is only a kid...give her a break for goodness sake.........she is not a professional singer, I bet she was so proud of doing that, it probably tickled her silly........and I can only imagine how her parents felt too...........sure they're have been some pretty bad singers..........but give her a break..she is a child............myself i love to hear kids sing...........then again I LOVE KIDS...........

Back
Top Bottom