The 'Official' SURVIOR thread!

V

vanzetti

So do you watch?

Who's your favorite? / can't stand....

------

Survivor is the only show I try not to miss... Right now I'm loving Yao Man's play and hoping he sticks around! Looking forward to Alex getting booted!

I've never watched any of the Survivor shows. I watch very few Reality shows. Now TUF I love and we're in Season 6. Those I burn to DVD.

This season has me really on the verge of giving up on these reality shows. Yes, Yao Man looks to be a favorite, but just like the very first Survivor, he could make it to the end, but his fellow survivors will have to vote for him and I just don't think it will happen. I don't care for Dreamz, but have no real reason. Was glad to see Rocky get the boot. In a way, I'd love to see Cassandra win it all. One would think that she would have been gone long ago, but she's got something that keeps her afloat.

This season has me really on the verge of giving up on these reality shows. Yes, Yao Man looks to be a favorite, but just like the very first Survivor, he could make it to the end, but his fellow survivors will have to vote for him and I just don't think it will happen. I don't care for Dreamz, but have no real reason. Was glad to see Rocky get the boot. In a way, I'd love to see Cassandra win it all. One would think that she would have been gone long ago, but she's got something that keeps her afloat.

I would have agreed with you 3 weeks ago when they still had all the luxury stuff. No brainer on who would win challenges... but now since the merge things are much more interesting! (it's actually like survivor now!)

Last weeks tribal council may have been one of my all-time favorites with Alex and Mookie looking all smug and smiley playing the idol then watching their faces DROP as the votes get read... my wife and I were rolling!

I'd love to see Yao win, but the guy I like NEVER wins so I've just cursed him! As long as it's not Alex, I'm happy. (he's just a too slimey...)

Dreamz jumps from one side to the other like a frog on a hot rock. I don't see him hanging around much longer --- provided the others can get together.

I do like Yao-Man. He's cool.

Rocky really irritated me, and I was happy to see him go.

I feel sorry for Dreamz now only because he has no allies now and hopefully knows it.

He didn't vote with the 4 (er I mean 3) horsemen but the other group obviously didn't trust/want him either.

Yao-Man was one cool customer last night. Telling Alex and Mookie to their faces to do what they wished, then turning the tables on them with the others.

And how about Alex voting for Mookie!

I think Alex should be the next to go! Going through Yao Man's personal stuff was lower than a snake's belly! Alex didn't even have the cojones st stick with his alliance.

Yao is a big man in my eyes, and very real!

Yao is the man. (Listen kids, your little games don't scare me....)

Dang, Alex is still around... but Mookie sure proved worthy of being voted out.

Being an ass and an idiot all at once... (Jeff TOTALLY blasted him! I think Jeff was actually MAD that they had snooped in other people's stuff...)

Now it looks like Alex could find some power as a swing vote in the 3 - 3 split scenario... grr... hope they just ax him tho.

BTW, is it me, or was that the LAMEST immunity challenge ever?

Maybe the imagination is starting to fade.

They don't have to be original, but challenging would be nice. (since they are called challenges...)

There have been almost zero swimming challenges!

Some of the best are when they have to swim out, and dive for junk!

I THINK swimming ability may be a requirement to even qualify for Survivor.

OK, so any guesses who goes THIS week.

I'm voting for Alex again. I think he'll try to split the 6 and be a swing vote....but fail. Alex, the tribe has spoken.

(2nd bess guess is they finally cut Dreamz loose)

Alex the Snoop, The Tribe Has Spoken. Dreamz will probably gp next week. JMO

Ya! Alex is gone.

What'd y'all think about tonights episode?

Ok, we went from the worst challenge last week to GROSSEST challenge! Man that turned my stomach! It will be a while before I can eat ham! :)

Like the immunity challenge tho!

So I think Boo or Dreamz is next... Probably Dreamz.

The immunity was strange, but at least it was imaginative. And Jeff kept rubbing it in that no one was working with Alex.

Boo almost ruined the reward with his motor mouth. I kept telling him to shut up because I wanted to enjoy the scenery.

I loved Jeff's final comment about "sharpening the knives" at the end. I have a feeling it is going to get down and dirty among the 6 remaining.

I was glad to see Alex go. I don't know why, but I'm kinda warming up to Dreamz.
Yau is still my favorite...he has class. JMO

Did anyone beside Alex vote for Yao? I missed where they showed the votes.

Interesting that Yao gave up the idol and nominated himself to go to "exile island"... I want to see Boo gone!
2 hour finale Sunday night!

I could hardly believe that he gave the truck to Dreamz!

I think Yao should WIN as his strategic moves have already made him a winner.

Yao definitly did the right thing with the truck... It IS cursed ya' know... no one who has won the car has won the million.

(maybe the curse will stick since Yao won it... technically)

Dreamz actually showed he can do something besides rat out his alliance... but too bad his only move of the game will be against Yao.

Unfortunately it seems the 'best' player in my eyes NEVER wins. I hope this doesn't happen to yao....

Another thing to remember, when Yao gave the truck to Dreamz, he also gave him the right to pay the taxes on it, too. hehehe

Since it was probably loaded, that could be a big bite out of the wallet. The IRS bases taxes on prizes at MSRP --- that truck could run $40 - $50K.

And let's not forget the gas and insurance for that monster. Dreamz probably would have been better off turning it down.

Ya, I thought of that too...

Unless he wins (and maybe even if he does), I'm doubting he'll be able to keep it on a "cheerleader instructor" salary....

38 gallon tank = $114 (at $3 gal) :O

Plus, Yao doesn't look like a F350 kinda guy in general...

Truck and promise went just the way I told my wife it would go. When Dreamz kept the immunity, it sealed his fate and Earl knew that he would win.

I thought it was interesting when Jeff asked Dreamz in the reunion portion how he thought that him being from a totally different social atmosphere than the others might have worked. And Jeff got the same type of go-around as the others did on the island. Yau-man hit it on the head when he said that Dreamz would show flashes of briliance and then nothing. There certainly is a world of difference between Dreamz and the rest of the cast. I wonder how a show with a cast full of Dreamz would be? While there were people who tried to keep their dignity and faith, Dreamz didn't see it that way and thought that everyone lied, cheated and did what he did all the time.

By the way, with Earl getting all of the votes, how do you think they handled second place? I suppose they ended up splitting second place money.

By the way, with Earl getting all of the votes, how do you think they handled second place? I suppose they ended up splitting second place money.

Oh, my, I hadn't thought of that!

And how about the next Survivor being in China?? Oh, wow.

I liked Yao and Earl the whole time and was glad to see that one of them one.

i knew dreamz was not going to fulfill his end of the bargin and once he didnt, I also knew he wouldnt get a single vote.

I personally cant stand Alex and thought how he reacted last night during questioning was a bit over the top.

Although I wanted Yau-man to win (I thought he played the game the best), I was sure pleased with the outcome.

The best part was Dreamz insisting that he had strategy and played a smart game.

Ha.

His move to keep the necklace proves he couldn't think his way out of a paper bag.

If you take a $40,000 gift and THEN break your promise... what person on the planet would vote for you.

If you give the necklace up, you prove you are honorable when it matters and actually stand a chance of getting a vote or two.

(the other lies and stuff could be written off as part of the game)

Plus his babbling to Jeff proves he couldn't string 2 consecutive thoughts together.

The big surprise to me was Cassandra getting blasted. I just thought people would ignore her/call her a coat-tail rider.

Poor Yao.

We'll see him in All Stars II!!!!!!!!

The best part was Dreamz insisting that he had strategy and played a smart game.

Ha.

His move to keep the necklace proves he couldn't think his way out of a paper bag.

If you take a $40,000 gift and THEN break your promise... what person on the planet would vote for you.

If you give the necklace up, you prove you are honorable when it matters and actually stand a chance of getting a vote or two.

(the other lies and stuff could be written off as part of the game)

Plus his babbling to Jeff proves he couldn't string 2 consecutive thoughts together.

The big surprise to me was Cassandra getting blasted. I just thought people would ignore her/call her a coat-tail rider.

Poor Yao.

We'll see him in All Stars II!!!!!!!!

I agree with all of that. Dreamz lives in a totally fantasy world in my opinion. He doesn't know right from wrong, or that matter, doesn't care either.

Back
Top Bottom