The One And Only,,,,,,Joey Strickland!!!!!

LOTS OF LUCK TONIGHT PAL C-YA LATER GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RED ROCKIT

WAY TO GO MAN, THAT WAS REALLY FUNNY LASTNIGHT,I KNEW THEY WERE WRONG,GOOD LUCK NEXT WEEK AND ENJOY THAT SECOND PLACE FINISH.AND GET THAT CHAMPIONSHIP SEE YALL NEXT WEEK

oh no u didn't u had no d a m n clue!!!! no one did

Quite a few people has been knowing it all along this year about the damn rods,Also how many times has he ran his daddies motor before he came back,Some people think they can get away with anything,,,,,Not,,,,,Just waiting till the right moment.Ha!Ha! Never pays to cheat,,,,Didn't they know God was watching them?Anyway,,,Better Luck next time SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes we did cause we know that Chris isnt that good of a Driver and that was the only reason he won any race because he is a CHEATER just like you and you two are 2 are sorry drivers yaw
will never be the man Joey is he race`s clean and dose`nt have to spend anyone out to win and he is always legal and yaw cant say that cause both of you have been proved wrong put that in your pipe and smoke it you are a sorry sop woops got the b upside down

who didn't know,not just me,he has been caught cheating more than one time lmao

WAH.........WAH........WAH.........WAH.......... ALL YALL CAN DO ALL I CAN SAY IS I KNOW FOR SURE THAT THAT MR. STICKLAND AIN'T SO LEGAL EITHER HE MAY NOT HAVE BEEN CAUGHT YET BUT HE WILL.

stickand it is strickland you should over read your stuff so people can understand you better,pull him baby i know he will love spending thier money.can't say yours cause they wouldn't get to see anything but the tire.nobodys is wah wah wah but you look whos posted winning sure is not the stricklands just you, stop posting cause everythime you look more and more crazier.

hmmmm thime ain't it time!!!!!! oh well mistakes are mistakes are they not!!!!!!! See we all make honest mistakes everyone is gonna some day! I know i have!!!!!!!

yeah i made one but not in every post i do. and i look over my and edit it so it will look right but on here you only have a certain amount of time. thats what everyone should do.people can't even read what is wrote but i bet they can on mine.go figure

:argue: CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG SOUND LIKE A BUNCH OF SPOILED BRATS WITH A TOY THATS BEEN YAKEN AWAY GROW UP AND GET ALONG

84 PIT CREW IM TRYING DOESN'T SEEN LIKE ITS HELPIN BUT HEY IM GIVIN AN EFFORT! I GOTS PLENTY OF TOYS TO SHARE IF IT'LL HELP!!!!

YOU JUST GO AHEAD AND PULL IT THEN... WE AHVE TOOK YOUR MONEY ONE TIME AND PROVED YOU WRONG SO I ONT HURT TO TAKE IT AGAIN HE!! WE WOULD LOVE TO TAKE IT LOL... PUT YOUR MONEY WEHRE YOUR MOUTH IS

it's all in the game,......gone to lambert's now to take it out...lol dern i thought chris would have figured that one out since he seen how low the car was in the back...lol....lmao

Well no matter what anyone says Joey You are #1...so go get that Championship and show them all! We will be cheering you on Saturday.....Go Red Rocket Go!!!!!!!:hyper:

I said I wasn't going into "the pit" this week ............(and I'm not)
but I just can't see anyone calling Chris out by name on here and him not on here to defend himself....how brave...........
not bad-mouthing or taking sides.........just my opinion

okay first of all if drt is not allowed then when i say what i have to say i want be either but that does not hurt me any!!! as far as all of you saying CRAP ABOUT DAVID STONE WELL YA'LL CAN SAY IT ON THE COMPUTER BUT I STILL AM WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO THINK THEY ARE MAN ENOUGH TO SAY IT TO HIS FACE OR TO CHRIS'S FACE!!! YOU NOW THEY CALL JOEY DA MAN WELL A REAL MAN TAKES CARE OF HIS KIDS!!!!! AND IN MY EYES THAT IS NOT JOEY ANOTHER THING EVERYONE SAYS THIS IS RACING WELL YOU KNOW WHAT DAVID STONE DID NOT HIT JOEY SATURDAY FOR CHRIS TO WIN HE WAS DOING DAMN GOOD!!!! ANOTHER THING NO ONE SEES JOEY HIT ANYONE FOR THE SIMPLE FACT THAT HE HAS HIS SO CALLED BUDDIES TO DO IT FOR HIM!!!! I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THE YAPPING AND NOONE HAS THE BALLS TO DO ANYTHING !! YES I AM PART OF DAVID'S CREW!!!AND VERY PROUD TO SAY IT AND I ALWAYS WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK FIRST OF ALL JOEY IS A DAMN GOOD DADDY... HE TAKES CARE OF HIS KIDS HE GETS THEM WHAT THEY NEED AN EVERYTHING THAT THEY WANT...SO DONT GET ON HERE AN SAY BULLSHI! LIKE THAT IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. AN AS BEING "DA MAN" JOEY WILL ALWAYS BE DA MAN TO US MAYBE NOT TO YALL BUT TO US HE IS.. SO YOU NEED NOT SAY ANYMORE ABOUT THAT. AN JOEY GETTING ALL HIS SO CALLED BUDDYS AS YOU SAY IT TO TAKE EVERYONE OUT FOR HIM. TRUST ME IF HE WANTED THEM OUT HE WOULD DO IT HIS SELF NOT GET SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT FOR HIM UNLIKE OTHER PEOPLE. GOOD LUCK SATURDAY STRICK U R DA MAN AN ALWAYS WILL BE HEY SONYA TELL AMBER LEXIE AN BLAISE THAT I LOVE UM OK......LOVE YALL ALWAYS YOUR#1 FAN KELLY TRAMMELL..PS HERE IS A PICTURE OF WIN #8 DA MAN IN VICTORY LANE

WHY DON'T YOU POST YOUR NAME ON HERE SO JOEY *~~DA MAN ~~* CAN COME TO YOU AND SAY SOMETHING TO YOUR FACE SINCE YOU WANT TO BRING UP HIS PERSONAL LIFE ON HERE.. THEN YOU CAN SAY THAT TO HIS FACE ..

all you gotta do is sign your name and me and you can see who can do what...you better leave me and my kids out of this YOU have nothing to do with what goes on at my house!!he!! we would not even let you in our house(only select few have that privilage)you people cannot stand getting outran can you?well get use to it,if you keep on i'll get SOMEBODY to find out who you are and then,o buddy then,I'll TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR CANDY ASS,AND THAT IS A THREAT>> JOEY(DA DAM MAN) STRICKLAND oh i payed 500.00 today on my child support

what does it matter if joey don't pay child support are you missing out on anything???????? do you have kids by him?? nope, didn't think so. and what does it matter what joey does with his kids? if he mistreats his kids( Which i know for a fact cause i seen with my own eyes that he don't) then that's between him and his wife... are you in the family than but out.... not trying to be mean just stating facts... joey i am so glad you payed your child support so people can sleep tonight and quit worrying over that... for racin4life if you are talking about what jesse did, joey never asked no one to do it.......... jesse did it on his own --- ask him he will tell you? he done it out of pure revenge.. so don't talk about something you know nothing about...

Whoa! Gettin deep! Yep mighty deep...thought this site was about racing not personal vendettas. Joey you are a great racer and I don't know you that well or your wife and kids but you seem like a stand up kind of guy so just ignore the idiots on here and have a great run Saturday!
:smileyb:

thanks ladygator,i'll try, i just get uptight when people are so brave to come on here with hear say and try to bring you down like that,when infact they have no idea,i try to handle my problems face to face but since they won't tell who they are we will not worry with this childish crap anymore,OR if they don't want to be MAN or WOMEN about all this then they can tell the true SOURCE to give me a call,i'm SURE the (dog) has our number...:p

Back
Top Bottom