The People vs NASCAR

Did you see Harvick and Hamlin’s clips that Pockrass tweeted? About how frustrating it is with how much of a disconnect there is? Harvick even said they have a tire test scheduled next month at Bristol with the new car but the chassis’ are being held due to safety concerns.

I think this sport is falling apart. And Ive been one to be more optimistic about this sport than many in recent years, but it’s clear now that the sport being run by suits with no motorsports background is catching up to them. They need people in power in the sanctioning body that come from within the garage, not more execs spouting off buzzwords.

The people are being whiney idiots who also have no clue what they want and thus blame NASCAR. The sport is fine its a segment of the fan base that's the problem.
NASCAR doesn’t know what it wants to be.

Stock car series on the streets of Chicago? IMSA on dirt? Daytona at Atlanta? Rain racing?

The drivers want to be challenged. That’s what we did for 70 ****** years.

The people are being whiney idiots who also have no clue what they want and thus blame NASCAR. The sport is fine its a segment of the fan base that's the problem.
This thread is referring to the drivers disconnect with NASCAR, not the fans...

It's not change, its change without them even being consulted or valued that has them frustrated.
when you are designing the F-22 or the F-15 you don't ask for the pilot's opinion until you test the things. That has been done. I know they haven't used Hambone or Harvick for the tests.

Well, drivers have the option of not showing up,if they feel that strongly about the product.

when you are designing the F-22 or the F-15 you don't ask for the pilot's opinion until you test the things. That has been done. I know they haven't used Hambone or Harvick for the tests.
F-22s aren't the cornerstone of a competitive sport nor intended to be a form of entertainment. Apples to oranges entirely.

can't name anybody? That isn't surprising
The original tweet, the comments from Denny Hamlin, the comments from other drivers today, the tweets from Matt Weaver and the frequent articles he’s written. It’s out there. You just want to be an a**hole as usual.

Back
Top Bottom