The phamonneil pweor of the hmuan mnid

DeeDee

Team Owner
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the
frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses
and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid
deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Amzanig huh?

That is kind of wierd, but I had no trouble reading that at all. :huh:

*shaking head*

Oh, the waste of all my years in the classroom. *sigh*

ROTFL

However, it is a valid point. I never learned to spell phonetically --- my early training was in whole word recognition.

Originally posted by 97forever@Sep 17 2003, 05:53 PM
Ha! And you smart-asses couldn't read INDIMIDATOR that time huh??I kew ya'll knew what I meant......
It actually wasn't the way you spelled it, it was the slur you spelled in with. :lol:

"sigh", TRL please forget this thread or you will have nightmares!

I, many eons ago, had the best English teacher on the planet at that time, and she stressed spelling, grammar and punctuation. I am also an avid reader but am able to decipher the posts of many.

Even typos (including my own) are OK.

:lol:

Originally posted by bowtie+Sep 17 2003, 10:16 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bowtie @ Sep 17 2003, 10:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--97forever@Sep 17 2003, 05:53 PM
Ha!&nbsp; And you smart-asses couldn't read INDIMIDATOR that time huh??I kew ya'll knew what I meant......
It actually wasn't the way you spelled it, it was the slur you spelled in with. :lol: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by 97forever@Sep 18 2003, 08:58 AM
Oh come on guys!Have I ever made a slur on here???
Well, you were slurring pretty good on here one nite not too long ago! (BTW, I don't think we will ever let you forget that nite! It was just too much fun!) I think it had to do with a little SOL! :lol:

Originally posted by Lap3Forever@Sep 18 2003, 09:37 AM
Finaly no one can say they dont know what i am talking about because i miss spelled some words. :p :p :p
Lappy, I really don't want to hurt your feelings, but there are really some times that I have to read your post several times just to understand what you are saying. :p

Just kidding, buddy! Glad to see you back around! :)

Originally posted by 97forever@Sep 18 2003, 09:58 AM
I wasn't around for the actual slurring, but could you help me out what is that chics name from Sweet Home Alabama? :lol: :p ;)

Originally posted by DeeDee+Sep 18 2003, 12:34 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DeeDee @ Sep 18 2003, 12:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--97forever@Sep 18 2003, 09:58 AM
I wasn't around for the actual slurring, but could you help me out what is that chics name from Sweet Home Alabama? :lol: :p ;) [/b][/quote]
Wasn't it Pierce???

ROTFLMAO! :lol:

Originally posted by majestyx+Sep 18 2003, 12:41 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (majestyx @ Sep 18 2003, 12:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -DeeDee@Sep 18 2003, 12:34 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--97forever
@Sep 18 2003, 09:58 AM

I wasn't around for the actual slurring, but could you help me out what is that chics name from Sweet Home Alabama? :lol: :p ;)
Wasn't it Pierce???

ROTFLMAO! :lol: [/b][/quote]
That was some funny chit. :eek: :lol: :XXROFL: :lol:

Originally posted by bowtie@Sep 18 2003, 01:47 PM
That was some funny chit. :eek:&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :XXROFL:&nbsp; :lol:
I am just bummed I wasn't there to participate, just read about it in the morning. I am sure there will be another time...And I will not miss it when it comes around.

Originally posted by DeeDee+Sep 18 2003, 12:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DeeDee @ Sep 18 2003, 12:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bowtie@Sep 18 2003, 01:47 PM
That was some funny chit. :eek:  :lol:  :XXROFL:  :lol:
I am just bummed I wasn't there to participate, just read about it in the morning. I am sure there will be another time...And I will not miss it when it comes around. [/b][/quote]
Well, actually he swore off the mexican beer. :cheers: But I'm sure there will be other times.

Originally posted by DeeDee+Sep 18 2003, 12:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DeeDee @ Sep 18 2003, 12:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bowtie@Sep 18 2003, 01:47 PM
That was some funny chit. :eek:  :lol:  :XXROFL:  :lol:
I am just bummed I wasn't there to participate, just read about it in the morning. I am sure there will be another time...And I will not miss it when it comes around. [/b][/quote]
That was a very interesting evening. He was able to type and post faster than I could. It was really creepy!

You CANNOT miss the next one! :p

Well, actually he swore off the mexican beer.
That doesn't mean anything, bow. You should know that. He might not ever drink SOL again, but you and I both know that there are many more Mexican beers that just that one.! :D

Originally posted by majestyx@Sep 18 2003, 01:03 PM
Well, actually he swore off the mexican beer.
That doesn't mean anything, bow. You should know that. He might not ever drink SOL again, but you and I both know that there are many more Mexican beers that just that one.! :D
si :huh:

Well, you're the one who just got back from MEXICO! I guess we probably have about 10 different Mexican beers that you can buy here in Texas. But, then we are being overrun by them, and therefore turning into "little" Mexico anyways! :D

I drank alot of mexican beers and couldn't remember Peirce's name either. :D

Originally posted by majestyx@Sep 18 2003, 02:02 PM

That was a very interesting evening.&nbsp; He was able to type and post faster than I could.&nbsp; It was really creepy!

Hey Maj. I will have to give you my "digits" just in case I am not around next time you can call and give me a heads up....
How does that make you feel Bow? :XXROFL: :XXROFL:

Just give me your digits and.......uh........what ya say I uh...........call you uh..........this uh...........next time it happens. :D :rolleyes:

Originally posted by DeeDee+Sep 18 2003, 01:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DeeDee @ Sep 18 2003, 01:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--majestyx@Sep 18 2003, 02:02 PM

That was a very interesting evening.  He was able to type and post faster than I could.  It was really creepy!

Hey Maj. I will have to give you my "digits" just in case I am not around next time you can call and give me a heads up....
How does that make you feel Bow? :XXROFL: :XXROFL: [/b][/quote]
oki doki! :lol:

si, si, senorita.

Originally posted by DeeDee@Sep 18 2003, 01:48 PM

BTW what happened to your avatar?
Is it not working? It doesn't work at my house either but it is working just fine on my computer at work. :huh:

Originally posted by bowtie+Sep 18 2003, 02:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bowtie @ Sep 18 2003, 02:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--DeeDee@Sep 18 2003, 01:48 PM

BTW what happened to your avatar?
Is it not working? It doesn't work at my house either but it is working just fine on my computer at work. :huh: [/b][/quote]
It's not showing up on my end.

I have a pic I could send you to use....ask 97 if it's okay. ;) :lol:

Now you are asking for it Bow!

You might only get one digit........ the middle one. :lol:

I haven't thought about that Guido. :lol: But, I have gotten that one before to. lol :lol: :D

Don't worry TRL, if she passed her digits I would leave here running scared. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom