The pure sounds of baseball...

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing (Taylor's Version)
I don't know if anyone remembers this game from last year, when the Baltimore Orioles hosted the Chicago White Sox days after the riots. It was unique because they were no fans in the stands (Stadium was closed to the public).

MLB uploaded the MASN broadcast of the game. One thing I liked about it, you could hear every sound, from the bat hitting the ball to the ball falling into the stands to the players on the field.

Spoiler Alert:
Orioles won

That was interesting. I'm a huge baseball fan and I love the sounds, smells and everything about the live experience.

That was interesting. I'm a huge baseball fan and I love the sounds, smells and everything about the live experience.

I enjoyed the game. You could hear the ball hit the stands. It was like the games we played as kids at our neighborhood sandlot or at the community park. Well, back in my day when our "Social network" was called "Outside" LOL.

I don't know if anyone remembers this game from last year, when the Baltimore Orioles hosted the Chicago White Sox days after the riots. It was unique because they were no fans in the stands (Stadium was closed to the public).

MLB uploaded the MASN broadcast of the game. One thing I liked about it, you could hear every sound, from the bat hitting the ball to the ball falling into the stands to the players on the field.

Spoiler Alert:
Orioles won

I remember. Watched a few highlights over and over because of the silence. It was weird but awesome.

Back
Top Bottom