The Rain Lady

A

Alaska

TRL, to us, has brought the Texas downpour to Atlanta. Let's all talk about her while she's offline. :D

Do I smell a RAID..........

I PROMISED HER I wouldn't do it again, hehehe

No raid. Only gossip. Did I ever tell you about the time she called Bill Clinton for a date in the late 70's?

Originally posted by Alaska
No raid. Only gossip.  Did I ever tell you about the time she called Bill Clinton for a date in the late 70's?

Was that before he cut his hair and dyed it blond?

Originally posted by kat2220
Was that before he cut his hair and dyed it blond?

I thought it was her who had the blonde afro in the 70's.

Anyways, is the raid still on? Maybe we can find photo proof.

I thought it was her who had the blonde afro in the 70's.

Anyways, is the raid still on?  Maybe we can find photo proof.

NAW, not unless somebody else starts on the chit-chat board, and I keep my promises!!

What is that puffin eating??? looks like spaghetti :p

What is that puffin eating??? looks like spaghetti :p

He had 5 candle fish in his mouth to deliver to chicks in the nest which was in a cave buried deep in the cliff. I was in the way for a moment so he flew through my legs. Scared the s--t out of me 'cause I wasn't expecting it.

He had 5 candle fish in his mouth to deliver to chicks in the nest which was in a cave buried deep in the cliff.  I was in the way for a moment so he flew through my legs.  Scared the s--t out of me 'cause I wasn't expecting it.

Good thing it was candle fish..light for the chicks! Besides, I never heard of an Italian Puffin :p

NAW, not unless somebody else starts on the chit-chat board, and I keep my promises!!

I'll start it if somebody else says its OK.

Back
Top Bottom